I think my breastfeeding relationship may be over.... UPDATE
Update: I have decided that for now I will continue to nurse on demand and offer the breast more. I also plan on bottle feeding him my pumped milk, to be sure he is getting enough. On Tuesday at his appt with his new pediatrician I will get a referal to the ENT. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE FORMULA. So I will wait until his lip is fixed to see if he starts gaining. I'm also going to do a block feeding, feed him on 1 side for 6 hours while pumping the other side, that way I'm ensured he gets the hindmilk. My fil is here visiting so I am being pressured by him, but I've made it clear that we will do this my way! I will keep everyone updated on our hopeful progress!