Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the big breasted Mama's...*pic of mass boobage, don't say you weren't warned*

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
  • 84 Replies
8 moms liked this

that say you can't bf in a wrap...TA-DA! These are size M cups (yeah, they make sizes that big). It may not be as neat or pretty as those less blessed in the breast department but it can be done!

So to all my strong, beautiful, large breasted women out there I say...JUST DO IT!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM
5 moms liked this
Dang mama drop thoseboobs and cause earthquake. I'll trade ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow and wtg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdunaway08
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM
3 moms liked this

I have to giggle at this a bit because this is so going to be me in a few months lol. I'm currently busting out of an DDD (seriously BUSTING out..) Havent been able to make a trip to the city for a new boulder holder with my ever growing tatas...since apparently all the local stores believe all women have size D or smaller. I'm normally a DD but probably in a G now.

Gingerella
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM
I seriously have to have a sense of humor with boobs like this, lol. They are ridunkulous but that's the way I was made so I try to embrace it. I bought my bras at a specialty store. There is no options otherwise!

Quoting sdunaway08:

I have to giggle at this a bit because this is so going to be me in a few months lol. I'm currently busting out of an DDD (seriously BUSTING out..) Havent been able to make a trip to the city for a new boulder holder with my ever growing tatas...since apparently all the local stores believe all women have size D or smaller. I'm normally a DD but probably in a G now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by Robin on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Woot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdunaway08
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

(Dont answer if its too much) But what size are you normally? Is M your normal cup size or just when you are BFing. I'm trying to wrap my mind around mine getting any larger lol. I'm not a small framed woman so can manage to "wear them well"  but not ideal to have them lol. I've had to buy a few shirts recently, not because of my 22wk pregnant belly but because my boobs have outgrown most of my normal clothes lol.

Quoting Gingerella:

I seriously have to have a sense of humor with boobs like this, lol. They are ridunkulous but that's the way I was made so I try to embrace it. I bought my bras at a specialty store. There is no options otherwise!

Quoting sdunaway08:

liltrippymom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtg mama! Andholy boobage mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gingerella
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Eh, pretty much the same size. Maybe MAYBE a size or two smaller but I wasn't wearing the proper size bra for years so I'm just going off looks. Since getting properly fitted in this nursing bra (I had just pulled my boob out of the whole cup but it is a nursing bra) its been so much better.

I think it differs person to person. Also depends on what size you had to begin with.

Quoting sdunaway08:

(Dont answer if its too much) But what size are you normally? Is M your normal cup size or just when you are BFing. I'm trying to wrap my mind around mine getting any larger lol. I'm not a small framed woman so can manage to "wear them well"  but not ideal to have them lol. I've had to buy a few shirts recently, not because of my 22wk pregnant belly but because my boobs have outgrown most of my normal clothes lol.

Quoting Gingerella:

Quoting sdunaway08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellileanne
by Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I ended up an E during pregnancy (34 at that, impossible to find).  Luckily I am back down to DDs but it is still hard to find my size.  I haven't tried to nurse with Claire in my wrap yet, I feel like I will suffocate her!  The one thing that made me giggle is that your baby hugs your boob like mine does! Lol

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
How much does ones breast increases when pregnant and breastfeeding? I was 38c before I got pregnant. I'm 19 weeks a pregnant and they are 49DD in nursing bra I bought. TMI they were rock hard but when I bought this bra and adjusted straps they aren't hard anymore which got me worried. And if I got buy bigger size or no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)