Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Odd nursing habbits? Please share :)

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM
  • 34 Replies
Do any of your children have ofd behaviors while nursing?

My son is 6 months old and he insists on combing his hair, literally runs his finger through his hair, sticks his fingers in my mouth, scratches my chest and treats my boob like blankets since theyre just skin bags he grabs on to them and literally fists my skin. And he only nurses from one side, he will fight me if i try and pull a fast one on him lol. I can only fool him with sides if hes just waking up or really tired. And lately he'll put one of his legs over my chest, and curls into the fetal position which i think is really cute and halarious.

What do your kids do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sktrowb
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
My son snaps my bra. (I unhook it in the front and if it hangs down my boob he will pull it and snap me with it. )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:06 AM
He puts his feet on my chest. He loves pinching the tip of my nose also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine pinches me, either my boob or my arm. And at night when she's falling asleep or if she zoning out she HAS to hold on to my nipple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carebear10993
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

He liked to squeeze my boob when he is eating and rub the other one lord both of them have to be out where he can see them or he gets mad :) he also puts his fingers in my mouth

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Aiden will rub my boob with his fist and kick and wiggle until his feet are in between my legs. He cries if i try to fix him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
austinsmama1106
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM
My daughter always rubs my fingers even now that shes weaned. She does it to anyone holding her while shes trying to go to sleep. She is 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ruthie11617
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Gideon kneads me like a kitten does. And now that he's 8 months old and highly distractable, until he gets a letdown, he sucks a few times, then rolls away and giggles, then back at it. Because of it (and the fact that I don't have a prayer of keeping any kind of covering on), I have to find private spots to nurse now. And he's so noisy! "Mmmm!" and growls are the most common noises.

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mommy2CXh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Goodness he has so many while he is nursing he kneed the other side as if he is getting it ready. While he is falling asleep he has to pat something I usually my other boob. Sometimes both Milkies has to be out if not he needs to have his hand down my bra holding my nipple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3babiesofmyown
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM
My son has a thing with ears. He's always played with my ears. Especially while nursing. He's weaned now and still plays with my ears while laying down. If he can't get to mine he'll sometimes use his own. So far my dd doesn't do anything weird other than laugh. Everytime the boob comes out she laughs until the latch on.

Bothy nursing won't face me while nursing. The turn their head toward me but not their body. I know you're supposed to turn their whole body towards you but mine just won't do it. They still have a great latch tho. But btw I dd is stills nursing and ds is not. They just both do/did this one things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleDanelle
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM

You're so lucky, my son didn't get creative til after 12 months!

We are learning body parts now (he is 20 months) and instead of me asking him where they are, he will point to them and with a mouthful of boob, ask "mmmph?" which means, "what is this?" or the answer to "where is your ear?" LOL

and he likes to stick his foot up and discuss it, his toes, and i have to either chew on it or blow on it to tickle it.

He switches himself, thank God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN