Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Your baby is spoiled!:-(

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 53 Replies
And you will have a hard time finding a sitter. She is 2months. I bf her on demand,she nibbles on my nipples. And if I burp her,put her dpwn she wakes up in ten minutes moving around. Sometimes I do believe she is spoiled. But when she cries,its for something. She is hot,wet,sleepy or hungry. Is she spoiled?
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparta.
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:37 AM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM
2 moms liked this
No, she's a baby :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kings1queen
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:43 AM
I dont know why her father's family is saying that. This is my first daughter and first breastfed child. I pump sometimes and give her a tomee tippee so she can get use to her dad too. I was starting to feel like a failure.
Angel_Red7
Not sure how you can spoil a baby :)
bluebunbun
You can't spoil a 2 month old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM
5 moms liked this
Babies don't spoil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slransde
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Not spoiled
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fortressmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Babies can't be spoiled. They are supposed to be held and cuddled a lot:) They also need to eat a lot, especially breast babies. Tell them to back off, you're fine!!

norwgnwood
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM
3 moms liked this
You can't spoil a baby. She spent 40 weeks in your womb being "held" her whole life and having every need met 24/7. That expectation doesn't go away the moment they are born. Babies need to feel safe and secure. Babies have very tiny stomachs therefore they burn through their food quicker and thus need to eat more often. Its your responsibility to fill these needs. That's what moms do. If someone is giving you a hard time for doing the right thing you can tell them to shut up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM
you sound like you're doing very well! I'm suprised a 2 month old isn't getting nipple confusion...I didn't start giving bottles till 3 months and that was rare SO and his family were fine with it....

Quoting 4kings1queen:

I dont know why her father's family is saying that. This is my first daughter and first breastfed child. I pump sometimes and give her a tomee tippee so she can get use to her dad too. I was starting to feel like a failure.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)