Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

He bit me so hard!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 10 Replies
Markus bit the sh!t out of my nipple this morning while I was sleeping. It was the hardest he's ever bit me. My nipples kinda purpleish-red and swollen. It hurts sooo bad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by mel on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM
:( hugs!
Time to teach some nursing manners :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM
He hasn't bit me in months! And he was asleep. He knows not to bite. Not sure why he did it.

Quoting melindabelcher:

:( hugs!

Time to teach some nursing manners :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM
My 3 month old has been biting since birth! It sucks! He bit DF's finger the other day and he yelped and I told him I know, he does that to my nipples! He was like "screw that!!" Lol! Sorry your nip is sore...maybe a cool compress?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Yeah, I put an ice pack on it for a few. He's a year old and I broke him from biting a while ago. He was sleeping.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

My 3 month old has been biting since birth! It sucks! He bit DF's finger the other day and he yelped and I told him I know, he does that to my nipples! He was like "screw that!!" Lol! Sorry your nip is sore...maybe a cool compress?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Ow!  I've had that biting in the sleep thing happen too!  Holy Crap, that hurts.  Were you sleeping when it happened?  I dozed off one time nursing my son and he bit me in his sleep, let me tell, that woke me up FAST! LOL

.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Eek. Has he always been a biter? I am worried DS3 is gonna be bad about it. He does it when he's mad, and sometimes he just thinks it's funny

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yeah, I put an ice pack on it for a few. He's a year old and I broke him from biting a while ago. He was sleeping.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Yrs...we were both were sleeping. :-/. I woke up so fast...lol. I made such a weird noise too...lmao.

Quoting supermeof3:

Ow!  I've had that biting in the sleep thing happen too!  Holy Crap, that hurts.  Were you sleeping when it happened?  I dozed off one time nursing my son and he bit me in his sleep, let me tell, that woke me up FAST! LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM
He only did it a few times before he realized that buying equals no boobs. Just teach nursing manners by putting babe down for five minutes everytime they bite.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Eek. Has he always been a biter? I am worried DS3 is gonna be bad about it. He does it when he's mad, and sometimes he just thinks it's funny

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Me too and I automatically pushed him away That is not a fun way to wakr up!!!  lmbo! 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yrs...we were both were sleeping. :-/. I woke up so fast...lol. I made such a weird noise too...lmao.

Quoting supermeof3:

SuperMom2433
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Lol. No it was not fun at all.

Quoting supermeof3:

Me too and I automatically pushed him away That is not a fun way to wakr up!!!  lmbo! 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting supermeof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)