Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Aubrey.. Dr apt, stats and pic.

Posted by   + Show Post

So, Aubrey had a dr apt today.. she now weighs 12lbs 10oz.. up from 12lbs 2oz  just 2 weeks ago..so she has gained 1/2 a lb in two weeks.. so she is gaining good.. here are some pics i took of her today..

this morning, Just woke up.. i love waking up to her beautiful smiling face.. :)

a more serious look "ok mommy, enough with the pics, time to nurse me, i want my boobie milk!!" :)

waiting at the drs office, you can tell shes gainig weight, look at that cute little double chin"!! :)

just getting done, ready to go home.

this one i wanted to share from a week and a half ago at Chuck E. Cheeses for my 3 yr old DD's 3rd bday party.. Mommy and Aubrey.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
stacy2607
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Thank you
Quoting betsy9023:

Aww she is beautiful

CafeMom Tickers
melindabelcher
by mel on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Any and all aftermarket products voids your warranty and can cause the seat to fail in a crash.
if it didn't come with your seat you can't use it. I'll
This also includes bulky snowsuits.
Whenever a child is in the seat the harness should be as snug as a hug with chest clip at nipple height. Aftermarket products and bulky snowsuits you'll often notice theres a large discrepancy on how much harness is able to tighten.
I'm so grateful nothing happened when I was using the car seat wrong. Super thankful to the car seat safety group!!!!

Quoting slransde:

Why aren't those safe?

Quoting melindabelcher:

She is so precious!!! Beautiful baby just like her mama!!!

Side note: the extra head support is actually not safe to user in her carrier. If she needs extra support you can just place some rolled receiving blankets in there :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gruntlings
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww cutie pie :)

-Sarah
---------------------------------------------------------
Sarah is a mom to three and a moderator in the "Breastfeeding Moms" group. She runs Nurshable.com where she blogs about finding joy in gentle parenting.

slransde
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Interesting!!

Quoting melindabelcher:

Any and all aftermarket products voids your warranty and can cause the seat to fail in a crash.

if it didn't come with your seat you can't use it. I'll

This also includes bulky snowsuits.

Whenever a child is in the seat the harness should be as snug as a hug with chest clip at nipple height. Aftermarket products and bulky snowsuits you'll often notice theres a large discrepancy on how much harness is able to tighten.

I'm so grateful nothing happened when I was using the car seat wrong. Super thankful to the car seat safety group!!!!

Quoting slransde:

Why aren't those safe?

Quoting melindabelcher:

Side note: the extra head support is actually not safe to user in her carrier. If she needs extra support you can just place some rolled receiving blankets in there :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy2607
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Thank you
Quoting Gruntlings:

Awww cutie pie :)

CafeMom Tickers
svolkov
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I know what u mean! I learned this with my second :(

Quoting melindabelcher:

No problem :)

I had soooooo much after market stuff with my oldest. I never knew. When I joined the car seat safety group I felt like such a loser but when you know better you do better :)

Quoting stacy2607:

Awww, thank you!! :)

Actually she don't need the support, I just left it in their for comfort, didn't know it wasn't safe.. I will take it out.. Thanks!! :)

Quoting melindabelcher:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Anything that didn't come with the seat has not been tested with the seat during a crash, therefore could cause it to fail. I learned that with #2 when I got scolded by the safe kids coalition lady lol. She rolled receiving blankets

Quoting slransde:

Why aren't those safe?

Quoting melindabelcher:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RadnRem
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
What a precious little lady you have there! She certainly is gaining well too....love the double chin! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mitzi31
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG she is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job mommy!!

stacy2607
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Thank you !! :)
Quoting RadnRem:

What a precious little lady you have there! She certainly is gaining well too....love the double chin! :-)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN