Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay heres something weird, I have come to realise my 3mo oldsmells like vanilla frosting during and after nursing. When I "leak" through my shirt at work, ill go the whole day smelling vanilla frosting. - now I work in automotives at walmart, no frosting smells there -

Anyone else or am I only on this?
Experts: my quetion is how and why vanilla smell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Replies (21-22):
Robbiesmommy99
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

mine smells likevanilla frosting too.  I always said I loved the way she smelled, and she smells sweet, but couldn't quite put my finger on what.  That describes it perfectly!  And I don't take fenugreek, mother's milk tea, or use maple syrup.  lol

mommyrebecca
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I couldn't figure it out either for the longest time and one day at work that's all I could smell and when he nurses, it gets stronger.. :) I would never change it. I love his smell. . . . . Except when I come home to him smelling like formula...definately gonna start pumping

Quoting Robbiesmommy99:

mine smells likevanilla frosting too.  I always said I loved the way she smelled, and she smells sweet, but couldn't quite put my finger on what.  That describes it perfectly!  And I don't take fenugreek, mother's milk tea, or use maple syrup.  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)