Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

What's your favorite sling/baby carrier??

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 46 Replies
I currently have a baby bjorn but am looking at getting a different kind. What's your favorite and why?! Thanks!
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaddiesMama09
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I loved my wrap for the first six months or so but after that it just became a pain to use (my son is a big boy).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jujubee12
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM

All I have tried is the front carrier like the bjiorn and then a seven and hotsling. So far I really like the seven sling. Its really simple.. the moby looks cool but like its a lot of work lol.

busterfoxy
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Quoting Jujubee12:

All I have tried is the front carrier like the bjiorn and then a seven and hotsling. So far I really like the seven sling. Its really simple.. the moby looks cool but like its a lot of work lol.

Simple sounds good!!
busterfoxy
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Quoting Jujubee12:

How big can they be in the sling? My little guy is 3 months, I would like something that will still last awhile!
Eliots_momma
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I have a ring sling and love it. We are closing in on 6 months and baby is getting too heavy for it now. I was looking into the ergo bc I heard you can nurse in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:16 PM
My babyhawk
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cl1998
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I loved my moby.....until my chubby tot got to big!!!

LLbaby143
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:21 PM
the bjorn can cause hip displasia among other injuries for the wearer. try an ergo baby, beco, baby hawk, mei Tai, woven wrap, moby, ring sling, Tula, etc. anything that does not face the baby outwards.

I personally LOVE my baby hawk, ergo, and tula. all displace the weight and easy to put on.
melindabelcher
by mel on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I agree with the first paragraph.
But I love my boba and babyette ring sling!!!!

Quoting LLbaby143:

the bjorn can cause hip displasia among other injuries for the wearer. try an ergo baby, beco, baby hawk, mei Tai, woven wrap, moby, ring sling, Tula, etc. anything that does not face the baby outwards.

I personally LOVE my baby hawk, ergo, and tula. all displace the weight and easy to put on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preemiemommy
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I loved my hugamonkey for my very high needs son!!! Use it with my daycare baby now too:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN