Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

breastfeed only baby hat

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:38 AM
  • 37 Replies
Im online trying to find a breastfed baby, no formula hat for when i have the baby but no luck. Theres stiickers but i dont like those. Any ideas??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purvislets
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
What about the crocheted hats made to look like a boob? That should get the message across!
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
No i just want regular hat. I remember with DD i was asleep and nurse came in and told me she took dd to feed her and didnt want wake me up even though i wanted only breastfeed. So if hey saw the writing on he hat they would readnit but a boob beanie wouldnt paynit any mind. They would think im just playing aroumd.

Quoting purvislets:

What about the crocheted hats made to look like a boob? That should get the message across!

tbursac777
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

i tried to look, and all i saw were the boobie beanies..

maybe make one? get a regular hat and some iron on letters?

Kayla060812
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:19 AM
You can just get a plain hat and get fabric markers and make it all pretty using stinsils (i will admit i needto go back to school, my spelling is horrible now) design it how you want and then write on it... alsotbursac777' idea is good. It would be great for the memory box later. Good luck. Btw the way i made.sure they didn't feed my lo bottle is he never left my room. They did the same thing with son #2....
Kayla060812
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:24 AM
http://pregnant-report.com/article/no-bottles-please-im-breastfed-baby. Found this. I couldn't go to the.site.because I'm on my tablet. Check it out.
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:26 AM
The nurse told me she had take baby because of tests and more. I didnt know i could say no.

Quoting Kayla060812:

You can just get a plain hat and get fabric markers and make it all pretty using stinsils (i will admit i needto go back to school, my spelling is horrible now) design it how you want and then write on it... alsotbursac777' idea is good. It would be great for the memory box later. Good luck. Btw the way i made.sure they didn't feed my lo bottle is he never left my room. They did the same thing with son #2....

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Im going try, im not crafty at all lol thank u!!

Quoting tbursac777:

i tried to look, and all i saw were the boobie beanies..

maybe make one? get a regular hat and some iron on letters?

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Asrgh..no link to buy the hat!! I guessnill just make one myself. Thanks though.

Quoting Kayla060812:

http://pregnant-report.com/article/no-bottles-please-im-breastfed-baby. Found this. I couldn't go to the.site.because I'm on my tablet. Check it out.

Kayla060812
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM
The hearing test was done in my room. Blood sugar test he went to the with them and a few other.. i made them bring him right back to me. You have to watch the nurses some are just to lazy. He also stayed with me over night. They would just come in the room to check kn him...

Here are some onsies

http://mommyslittlemonkey.com/shop/advocatethreads/

Quoting mama-smurf:

The nurse told me she had take baby because of tests and more. I didnt know i could say no.

Quoting Kayla060812:

xomrs.chase
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Just make a giant sign in neon and tape it to the bedside thing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN