Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

what are your opinions on this picture?

Posted by   + Show Post

opinions? What do you think of this picture?

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
JMmama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:54 PM
My first baby would only nurse in that position. It was absurd but if was the only way he would latch.

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

I love the picture Expect that is a very awkward way to nurse and baby looks suffocated.

I understand they wanted a "nursing" photo but in this case I think the newborn simply laying on her breast looking to her face would have made more sense.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I think the picture would look better.

Quoting TTC2Long:

So, so strange. But at least dad isn't naked! THAT would put it over the top!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Quoting lucaslexie:

Im 100% for breastfeeding photos but this is odd to me.

Same here! I am a photogrpahyer (well beginner) and I am trying to focus my business around birth and etc, including breastfeeding....and this is just odd as well.

NHGal
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:56 PM
2 moms liked this
The mom looks like she is being smothered and is pleading for us to rescue her
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Quoting soulofsunmama:

I like what they are trying to achieve, but not necessarily how they captured it )
Yay bf!!

I agree.....it probably just wants completely thought through or something, atleast for the perspective of breastfeeding moms...I bet a ghuy took the picture.

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Quoting NHGal:

The mom looks like she is being smothered and is pleading for us to rescue her

LOL

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM

She looks akward an uncomfortable. They way dad is laying is ummm wierd for a picture. I like that its a bf piccture bt the baby nursing looks unccomfortable lol like she is smashing it lol.

Meghan6391
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
First glance i hate the lady, reason being she looks great for just poping out twins, then i look more and she honestly looks like she hates her life, there is no emotion to her face/eyes and my last thing is i pray this isn't their family photo over the fire place or being sent to loved ones
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM

we had to do that too when I had oal.....the only way my third would nurse because my flow was just too fast for him.

Quoting JMmama:

My first baby would only nurse in that position. It was absurd but if was the only way he would latch.

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

I love the picture Expect that is a very awkward way to nurse and baby looks suffocated.

I understand they wanted a "nursing" photo but in this case I think the newborn simply laying on her breast looking to her face would have made more sense.

Mom_to_Lincoln
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM

It's pretty but I don't think that breast feeding position looks very comfy and either does having a fully dressed man lay on top of a naked women while the babies are in bed. lol maybe if they were all positioned differently it would not look so awkward.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)