Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

2 years.

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM
  • 9 Replies
Karleigh turned 2 on November 12th. She still nurses at night to sleep and when she wakes up in the middle of the night and early morning. Lately, my nipples have been so sore. Why?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hlzcmjzajz
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Could you be pregnant?
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Nooooooooo! Don't say that! Knock on wood!

I'm on birth control so hopefully not. When I first started the birth control I had periods but then they stopped out of nowhere. September 2nd was my last period and I tested in October and it was negative. Haven't tested since but I'm thinking maybe I should.

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Could you be pregnant?
hlzcmjzajz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Lol well maybe it's the birth control? I can't really think of any other reasons unless maybe she's getting some new teeth & her latch has changed- is that a possibility?

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I'm on birth control so hopefully not. When I first started the birth control I had periods but then they stopped out of nowhere. September 2nd was my last period and I tested in October and it was negative. Haven't tested since but I'm thinking maybe I should.

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Could you be pregnant?

junebaby11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Id test
soulofsunmama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:37 AM
Almost 15 months here.....and all a sudden.....OUCH!!!
We've had no pain since 2 weeks old,and absolutely no way I'm pregnant.
I woke up the other night, and they hurt so bad I had to tale him off(haven't done that since 2weeks old) and when I did, he bit me!! Hard. Without waking up. So pretty sure this has been what's causing the pain. He's not biting hard just grinding.And/Or changed his latch?br /> Thinking its his molars coming in.
Even had to go back to the lanolin for a couple days (which I'm not a big fan of) just was that desperate, and it helped:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I've been on the birth control for about 4 months now and this is the first time I'm feeling pain. I checked her mouth and her bottom molars are coming in!

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Lol well maybe it's the birth control? I can't really think of any other reasons unless maybe she's getting some new teeth & her latch has changed- is that a possibility?

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Could you be pregnant?

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Definitely going to.

Quoting junebaby11:

Id test
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I checked her mouth and sure enough her molars are coming in.

Glad you're not in pain anymore! :)

Quoting soulofsunmama:

Almost 15 months here.....and all a sudden.....OUCH!!!
We've had no pain since 2 weeks old,and absolutely no way I'm pregnant.
I woke up the other night, and they hurt so bad I had to tale him off(haven't done that since 2weeks old) and when I did, he bit me!! Hard. Without waking up. So pretty sure this has been what's causing the pain. He's not biting hard just grinding.And/Or changed his latch?br /> Thinking its his molars coming in.
Even had to go back to the lanolin for a couple days (which I'm not a big fan of) just was that desperate, and it helped:)
hlzcmjzajz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM
I bet that's what it is then- but good luck!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I've been on the birth control for about 4 months now and this is the first time I'm feeling pain. I checked her mouth and her bottom molars are coming in!

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting hlzcmjzajz:

Could you be pregnant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)