Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Breast Pumps!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:51 AM
  • 25 Replies

Hey mommies!!!

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and still confused as to which breast pump i should get. It has to be an electric one and a good one at that. When i had my daughter i used an electric one but it was cheap and didnt last very long. This time i want a really good breast pump but can't decide which is the best for me or the best in general. I was wondering what you  mothers suggest.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
athiareece
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:52 AM
medela..how ever you spell it. lolu
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emilymomma133
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:53 AM
I have the medela instyle advanced. Its awesome. I work full time doing 14 hour shifts. I pump every 3 hours and it only takes about 10 minutes to empty. It was about $300.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 AM
I looooove my ameda purely yours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Medela, Ameda or Hygiea.   Ameda is actually the most affordable and one of the best.   Are you returning to work or school?  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
divinedimension
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Any medela is fine. Anything else is trash.

mrs.noska11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Im working right now but i will be on maternity once i have this baby i also want the pump to store some milk when i need to go to work and can't breast feed the baby so that my fiance can feed her or him . Any ways i also want to have the breast pump to for other reasons too.

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

Medela, Ameda or Hygiea.   Ameda is actually the most affordable and one of the best.   Are you returning to work or school?  

mrs.noska11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:07 AM

The thing is i seen lots of breast pumps that are very expensive the question is are they any good and which are the best.

Quoting emilymomma133:

I have the medela instyle advanced. Its awesome. I work full time doing 14 hour shifts. I pump every 3 hours and it only takes about 10 minutes to empty. It was about $300.

audmom1218
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:05 AM
Also check with your health insurance. I noticed in my book for next year I can get an ameda double electric With supplies covered by my ins!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kona211
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:07 AM
I have the Medea freestyle and love it. Been using it for 11 months, 5-6 times a day on weekdays, and it works great. It's very light and easy to set up and use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisfitInTN
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:58 AM
I have a medela and I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)