Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone heard from larrisse?

Posted by   + Show Post
I know she's going through a lot?
Many hugs if ur there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
newbabystarr09
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Oh NO! Your one of the ladies I look to see if they are on or posting when I come into the group.. :) I thought of you a few times over the past weeks wondering where you were and if everything was OK

Quoting larissalarie:

You guys are so sweet. I kinda thought I could die and nobody would notice anything.

Quoting newbabystarr09:

I seen her comment on a few post last night..That was the first I seen her in weeks..I was getting worried too until I seen her on this CM group last night

CafeMom Tickers  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

newbabystarr09
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

birthday sweetpea   partyblowing candles dancing Happy Birthday!! 

Quoting larissalarie:

Oh, so sweet of you to ask! Today is my birthday so funny you posted today :-)

I haven't been in this group for weeks until yesterday. With all the crazy yucky life stuff right now, I just haven't had the tolerance for the ridiculous hurt feeling that this group trends to provoke in those sensitive to facts. Better to stay away than turn into a huge meanie.

Life is going as ok as it can considering. I definitely have my emotional angry days, but most of the time I'm holding it together.
There have also been some positives- I powered through the rest of my real estate classes, took the state licensing exam & passed the first try (half or more fail the first time), and as if this afternoon have 3 job offers on the table!
It's hard being away from the kids more with all this, but we're handling it decently...better than expected.

Thanks again for your concern, it truly helps :-)

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Thank-you :-) Life has thrown a curveball, but I'm ok.

Quoting newbabystarr09:

Oh NO! Your one of the ladies I look to see if they are on or posting when I come into the group.. :) I thought of you a few times over the past weeks wondering where you were and if everything was OK

Quoting larissalarie:

You guys are so sweet. I kinda thought I could die and nobody would notice anything.

Quoting newbabystarr09:

I seen her comment on a few post last night..That was the first I seen her in weeks..I was getting worried too until I seen her on this CM group last night

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I saw you posted something about the exam on FB! Congratulations! :-)

Quoting larissalarie:

Oh, so sweet of you to ask! Today is my birthday so funny you posted today :-)

I haven't been in this group for weeks until yesterday. With all the crazy yucky life stuff right now, I just haven't had the tolerance for the ridiculous hurt feeling that this group trends to provoke in those sensitive to facts. Better to stay away than turn into a huge meanie.

Life is going as ok as it can considering. I definitely have my emotional angry days, but most of the time I'm holding it together.

There have also been some positives- I powered through the rest of my real estate classes, took the state licensing exam & passed the first try (half or more fail the first time), and as if this afternoon have 3 job offers on the table!

It's hard being away from the kids more with all this, but we're handling it decently...better than expected.

Thanks again for your concern, it truly helps :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and happy birthday!
I'm always here if you need an ear (here or FB). I know about dealing with curve balls.

Quoting larissalarie:

Thank-you :-) Life has thrown a curveball, but I'm ok.

Quoting newbabystarr09:

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting newbabystarr09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I would be very upset!! I look for your posts!! Not to sound like a stalker or anything. I just know I can trust your advice. :)

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting newbabystarr09:

levansbx
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
No way! You have some of the best advice, and would definitely be missed. :)

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting newbabystarr09:

MissSarah04
by Sarah on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I think a lot of us would notice! I know I'm in a lot of groups with you and I like reading what you post =)

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting newbabystarr09:

tnunley
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting larissalarie:

I would notice if you left! I love your blunt honesty. It's refreshing! Lol
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
:-)

I think CM makes us all a teeny bit stalker like...LOL :-P

Quoting MaryJarrett:

I would be very upset!! I look for your posts!! Not to sound like a stalker or anything. I just know I can trust your advice. :)

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting newbabystarr09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)