Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

is $235 for brand new freestyle pump with extras a good price?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
My best friend is selling me a brand new in package medela freestyle breast pump. She is even throwing in brand new extra bottles and storage bags and a few other things. I was wondering if 235 was a good price and if the freestyle pump is a good pump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommytotwinz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM

not sure if its a good price my insurance paid for mine but its a great pump its working great for me atleast

mommy242012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM
My insurance will only cover a single manual.

Quoting mommytotwinz:

not sure if its a good price my insurance paid for mine but its a great pump its working great for me atleast

Duquesne
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I think it's a $350 pump, so if it's actually never been used, it's a great deal.

It worked for me. However, it's said the pump isn't as strong as a plug in, since battery powered just doesn't work the same. In the beginning, I was pumping 10-12 ounces. So it works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytotwinz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM

that stinks let me see if i can look up a round about price i know depending on how many extra bottles shes giving you that could be a good 30 value right there

mommy242012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM
She is giving me 12 extra bottles, 6 freezer/hospital bottles, an extra ice pack, storage bags- I think 200 or so, and some stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

Quoting mommytotwinz:

that stinks let me see if i can look up a round about price i know depending on how many extra bottles shes giving you that could be a good 30 value right there

mommytotwinz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM

yeah thats a deal definately

Quoting mommy242012:

She is giving me 12 extra bottles, 6 freezer/hospital bottles, an extra ice pack, storage bags- I think 200 or so, and some stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

Quoting mommytotwinz:

newbabystarr09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I would do a google search and look at prices online in stores..That way you can find out if this is a good deal or not

CafeMom Tickers  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM

It's absolutely a deal. The pump alone retails for $350. Plus tax. Than all the add-ons... you're getting a steal.

catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Sounds like a good deal.. :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)