Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

He has started Biting Me!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

And he only has two bottom teeth but he is pulling his tongue back to bite me..Some may have seen my other post early today about my back going out on me(My back locked up!) so I've had to lay on the sofa with him he's not getting to get down and play like he was so he throws his toys in the floor I can't pick up..He goes to nurse again he latches and bites me and smiles I say OUCH! That hurts Mommy and I make him sit next to me..Because I can't get up and sit him down and get him back up from the floor or his pack and play so he's just stuck here beside me :( He's 9 months old and just started doing this..I know I can't do anything but teach him nursing manners I just wanted to VENT! Because MAN! I was so hoping we would skip this :(

This week is bad for me

DS has Thrush!

My back goes out!

Now he's biting me! 

I think my DS is a little Demon Monster!

Oh yeah and the days of lack of sleep!

devil   bad

CafeMom Tickers  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MollyJmommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is still sometimes a biter :( she's 16 months old but maybe he's just getting new teeth in that's why my dd bites. Hope your back gets better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My 9 month old is doing the same. He looks at me to see my reaction as he does it and throws me a smile when I catch him. He is learning that I don't like it, but I wish he would give up already. Hope your week gets better!

newbabystarr09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM

He first started this today when I was holding him on my lap he's sitting up my arm across his chest and he tried to bite my arm and I told him no then after that he had the idea to bite me when he goes to nurse

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Are you OK on your back now?

If it should happen again. call 911. Seriously, do, because you don't want to be debilitated for hours while waiting for a family member. ANYTHING can happen in that time.

newbabystarr09
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I'm off my back now..I have to move slowly but I'm doing it..I'm glad I side car his crib before this happen..I can't sit up in bed but I can roll him to his side and he can roll to me..It was really hard when he woke up at 3am not wanted to go back to sleep but he wanted to play..I woke to him talking,playing standing up holding onto the rail next to the wall..I was afraid he would scoot or roll to the end of the my bed and fall off..But still it's better then getting up and down which at this time I can't do.When I have to carry him I can't pick him up all the way in my arms..I just try not to drop him good thing his 9 months and not a newborn he's just heavy..BTW What can I take? My mom was only able to stay till my DH got home

Quoting gdiamante:

Are you OK on your back now?

If it should happen again. call 911. Seriously, do, because you don't want to be debilitated for hours while waiting for a family member. ANYTHING can happen in that time.

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

You can take ANYTHING as long as it doesn't have aspirin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN