Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

She is crazy!!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
We're coming up on 6 months!! It's gone so quick! Baby has never, ever taken a bottle...well around her 2 month growth spurt when I had an abundance of milk supply and pumped off extra she had a few bottles. Now, she gets overly excited at the sight of me drinking from a glass, and her big brother's sippy! How does she know??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maggiemom2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM

She's not crazy, she's smart!

GremlinMom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I'm almost there too! I am so excited to post my 6 month "we did it!!" Post lol! Congrats!
TiffanyMarie80
by Tiffany on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, they have that same innate knowledge about all things sugar - I swear my kids were born with chocolate radar, because they begged for that long before they got a taste of it :)
newbabystarr09
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I gave my DS a sippy cup at 6 months he LOVED IT! and now he goes banana's every time he see a cup..He is always trying to take someone else's drink! LOL he's 9 1/2 months now

CafeMom Tickers  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

MaryJarrett
by Mary on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine too, but chocolate is my daily vice. Dh joked that they got chocolate milk because I eat it so regularly lol

Quoting TiffanyMarie80:

Lol, they have that same innate knowledge about all things sugar - I swear my kids were born with chocolate radar, because they begged for that long before they got a taste of it :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)