Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son is almost 4

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 4 Replies

and he is constantly asking to breastfeed

I never breastfed him but he sees me bfing his little sister all the time. 

I really dont know what to make of him asking. my mom bf my sister until she was five. She tells me to let him try it.Ireally dont know. Itjust feels odd to me.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
melindabelcher
by mel on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:01 AM
If your not comfortable you could pump and let him try it. It'll likely lessen his curiosity.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I dont have a pump. I could hand express it I guess.

Quoting melindabelcher:

If your not comfortable you could pump and let him try it. It'll likely lessen his curiosity.

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Actually, let him try. He will most likely look at you funny and then run off. That's what happens most often.

This has nothing really to do with breastfeeding and everything to do with wanting attention the baby is getting. Nothing really to worry about here; I'd be more concerned if he DIDN'T do this.

WhitleyLyles
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:11 AM
in a way I want to because he is my baby.Abigail is technically a baby but he is my boy and he is special to me in a special way that my daughters arent.
Quoting gdiamante:

Actually, let him try. He will most likely look at you funny and then run off. That's what happens most often.

This has nothing really to do with breastfeeding and everything to do with wanting attention the baby is getting. Nothing really to worry about here; I'd be more concerned if he DIDN'T do this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)