Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Not really but just disapointed. My son looks like me 100% but I could soo not pass for being my daughter's mom. We do not look alike AT ALL.

Me

son

(about 11mo here)

and here's DD

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
Traceyssel
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM

They are 12mo apart.

Here's an updated pic of my son.

I am 24

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Mixed children rarely look like the lighter parent. Your kids are toooo adorable and clearly have different daddies...how far apart are they. How old are u.......you look 14-1
annaica
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My son didnt look like me until he was about 6 months old. I didnt see the resemblance between my daughter and me until she was almost 2!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Your daughter has a gorgeous smile tho! She is gonna be a head turner, watch out :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting annaica:

Your daughter has a gorgeous smile tho! She is gonna be a head turner, watch out :)

Lol thanks =)

jjchick75
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I wouldn't assume that. Everyone assumes my 4 youngest have different daddies and they all have the same father. They are bi-racial. My 4 year old looks just like his daddy. He is very dark complected, dark eyes, and thick curly hair. My twins who are 2, look just like me. They are light complected, blue eyes and blonde hair. Our youngest is inbetween. He isn't as light complected but still lighter. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. Genetics is a crazy thing lol!

OP I personally don't really think either one look like you right now but that could change!

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Mixed children rarely look like the lighter parent. Your kids are toooo adorable and clearly have different daddies...how far apart are they. How old are u.......you look 14-16

moroccanmommy
by Robin on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM
He's adorable.

Quoting Traceyssel:

They are 12mo apart.

Here's an updated pic of my son.

I am 24

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Mixed children rarely look like the lighter parent. Your kids are toooo adorable and clearly have different daddies...how far apart are they. How old are u.......you look 14-1
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Their both beautiful :)

Y2kmomma
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I know I sound like a total creeper...but do you mind sharing a photo? I'm interested in seeing =)

Quoting jjchick75:

I wouldn't assume that. Everyone assumes my 4 youngest have different daddies and they all have the same father. They are bi-racial. My 4 year old looks just like his daddy. He is very dark complected, dark eyes, and thick curly hair. My twins who are 2, look just like me. They are light complected, blue eyes and blonde hair. Our youngest is inbetween. He isn't as light complected but still lighter. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. Genetics is a crazy thing lol!

OP I personally don't really think either one look like you right now but that could change!

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Mixed children rarely look like the lighter parent. Your kids are toooo adorable and clearly have different daddies...how far apart are they. How old are u.......you look 14-16

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM
I agree with this.

Quoting ncohetero:

I don't see the resemblance with your son. But the three of you have the same shaped eyes

Quoting Traceyssel:

Quoting ncohetero:

How old is your daughter? She looks too young to make that determination. My daughter looked like me till she hit a year. Then she just started looking like my husband

4 months. My son started looking like me right away.

my son 3 months

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:19 PM

i dont think babies LOOK like anyone till around 1-2 years!

ps- IF i just saw these two babies I would have NEVER guessed your ds was yours lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)