Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not really but just disapointed. My son looks like me 100% but I could soo not pass for being my daughter's mom. We do not look alike AT ALL.

Me

son

(about 11mo here)

and here's DD

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Replies (31-38):
silka08
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
None of my kids look like me. Im biracial, my youngest os very pale with blue eyes... Oh well, theyre cuye and thays fine with me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Im mixed...allmy kids lookwhite. Dark isnt always dominemt lol

Quoting jjchick75:

I wouldn't assume that. Everyone assumes my 4 youngest have different daddies and they all have the same father. They are bi-racial. My 4 year old looks just like his daddy. He is very dark complected, dark eyes, and thick curly hair. My twins who are 2, look just like me. They are light complected, blue eyes and blonde hair. Our youngest is inbetween. He isn't as light complected but still lighter. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. Genetics is a crazy thing lol!

OP I personally don't really think either one look like you right now but that could change!

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Mixed children rarely look like the lighter parent. Your kids are toooo adorable and clearly have different daddies...how far apart are they. How old are u.......you look 14-16

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silka08
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Fwd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wenuck
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Your kids are adorable!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaDee83
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Your son is freakin adorable!!!!!

SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I think your daughter looks more like you than your son.... but then, everyone thinks my boys look like me until they see their dad!

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Quoting larissalarie:

I'm confused. Your son looks black and you're clearly white, so he doesn't immediately come across as looking like you. Your daughter doesn't necessarily look like you either, but with the fair complexion and similar nose and lips she looks like she would be your child.

I agree with larissalarie,,My first thought was your joking.

jocelynred
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM

they are both super cute! maybe his mannerisms are more like yours. that happens. my son walks and moves exactly like my hubby. my dd is mommy's girl. i think your dd resembles you more than your son. a bit of a side note... these days it doesn't really matter if your kids look like you for people to assume they are yours. i nannied for Indian twins boy/girl when my son was one. my son is blonde and blue eyed. when we went places people never questioned our relationship. i actually had people assume i was the mother of all three. i guess they assumed they were adopted or something. but no one ever asked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)