Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Are there any DDD or bigger moms

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:32 PM
  • 35 Replies

Here who are breast feeding?  Did you have complications other than what most have?  What methods made it easier to feed new born with such huge breast?  I am a DDD 

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zangrilli
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I'm something like a G - I can't remember.  I'm tall, about the weight I should be.  I can't stand it anymore.  I'm researching plastic surgeons.  If you can build a case with a doctor/chiropractor, you may be able to get it covered by insurance. 

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM
I'm an f/g cup and I found the football hold position the easiest while nursing her as a newborn. No issues. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Ive seen this ill reseaerch it more, thanks 

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

I'm an f/g cup and I found the football hold position the easiest while nursing her as a newborn. No issues. :)

Eliots_momma
by Jessica on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I'm about an G. I like the side lying postion best. Or laid back.

AngryBob
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a G. I have inverted nipples. It was really hard to nurse my first. I never felt like we fully ever got it, even though she was almost eleven months when I weaned her. My second latched on within an hour of being born, never had any problems.
I always worried about smothering them lol. But I didn't wear and nurse, nor did I cosleep, so I was wide awake with my nose in their business for all their feedings.
Don't let anyone tell you not boobies make it harder to bf. Because they are bigger, they store more, so pumping can be easier. Other than that, there's no difference.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gsdlover
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I don't even know what size I am anymore, just that I spill out of a DDD a lot.  The only issue I have ever had related to breast size is that I have to use a finger to keep my breast from covering their nose as a newborn.  I have nursed four kids.

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I found proper positioning and supporting breast in the beginning to be crucial.

deccaf
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM
I was an I and found that side lying was easiest.
audmom1218
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
I am a 36h and have had no problems other than finding a store that sells nursing bras in my size that I can actually try on.
parentalrights1
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Wellll I'm not sure how accurate because my DD mom looks bigger but This E size I'm wearing even doesnt seem quite big enough but some DDs work for me.

Never had problems outside of keeping my nipples in my bra and over active letdown
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)