Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Doctor asks what kind of formula I use?

Posted by   + Show Post
I just starred at him and said formula??? I'm breastfeeding. He gave me the weirdest look. He said fantastic!! In the most sarcastic wsy. He couldn't complain because my little guy is growing fantastic. By the way i hate that doc. We had to see him because his ped didn't have opening until January.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Replies (11-12):
betsy9023
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Lol. Emanuel's ped is an awesome doc.n She just asks me if I'm still breastfeeding. I love her. Best doc we've had. But sometimes i have to reschedule my appointment and they give me this doc.

Quoting Eliots_momma:

Our former dr did that at EVERY appt. Notice how I said former ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christineT79
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting betsy9023:

Lol. That's awesome. I love how i don't have to make bottles.

Quoting christineT79:

Every time someone asks me if I packed a bottle for the baby (when we go out) I always say "yeah, I have 2". lol. I would have said somthing like that.

I absolutly love the convenience of breastfeeding. No need to pack bottles or buy anything. It is truly free. My baby is 3 1/2 months old & I have yet to buy a single bottle, no bottle warmer. I love that I don't have to clean bottles. People make it sound like it's so hard but I find it to be very easy because you don't have to buy or clean anything extra. Love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)