Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Dh had my milk!! lol

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

So i was making Toad in a Hole with dd, and it calls for eggs, sausage, milk etc. i have no milk in the fridge...well. cow milk that is. So the thawed breast milk my dh had for ds in the fridge would have gone bad after last night anyways, so i put all 4oz in. lol it worked good! He wouldnt even have known if dd didnt say "Mommy, your putting baby brothers milk in the eggs?" HAHA busted. I turn and look at Dh and say "well we dont have any milk!" lol He says "i dont care, its fine with me" lol Awww!! lol Silly but i thought this was really sweet! Not thinking im gross or something ;) And nobody noticed at dinner time anyways

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jamie62604
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM

LOL! Sounds like things around here. This morning hubby said that we were going to stop buying milk and I was just going to pump what we need. I wouldn't mind doing it for my older son to drink but I seriously doubt my hubby would knowingly consume it!

melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Thats how to be resourceful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hello_kitty25
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM

yah i dont think dh would just...drink it. but he might notice if i put it in his cereal . lol if i cook withit, no1 notices at all!

Quoting jamie62604:

LOL! Sounds like things around here. This morning hubby said that we were going to stop buying milk and I was just going to pump what we need. I wouldn't mind doing it for my older son to drink but I seriously doubt my hubby would knowingly consume it!

K8wizzo
by Kate on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been known to pull out a boob and hand express for mashed potatoes or mac and cheese if we're out of milk. :)

hello_kitty25
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM

whip it out for potatoes?? to funny!! if dh saw me doing that he would be like...WHAT are you doing!? lol

Quoting K8wizzo:

I've been known to pull out a boob and hand express for mashed potatoes or mac and cheese if we're out of milk. :)

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:12 PM
lol that's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K8wizzo
by Kate on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

eh... both my kids have nursed and dh used to taste test to check temp of bottles.  We've all had breastmilk in eyes, ears, and cuts... mama's milk is no big deal here.

Quoting hello_kitty25:

whip it out for potatoes?? to funny!! if dh saw me doing that he would be like...WHAT are you doing!? lol

Quoting K8wizzo:

BLUMENSH9
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I have made smooties with pumped breast milk, DH didn't know until after. LOL Then again we both tried my milk when it first came in. I want to know what dd is getting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)