Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

IS ANYONE HAVE PEOBLEMS WITH SEX DRIVE? I HAVE BEEN BF MY DAUGHTER 9 MONTHS!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Yes,, its the hormones you produce when breastfeeding. The same hormones that block your period will steel your sex drive. Ive been breast feeding 8 months now and I have gotten sooo much respect for my hubby cause he is so patient. We hardly ever have sex.I have a 6 year old too so between her my 8 month old, laundrey, cooking, the rest of my daily chores, and hormones, Its so far from my mind....   do not disturb

Mommyofmorga963
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Ok well I wish my husben was so understanding. But it has even gotten to the point where if we do I can not let him tuch my breast with out me loosing it! I do not understand what is wrong with me!

devoesgirl
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

What sex drve? lol

MamaToCollin
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting devoesgirl:

What sex drve? lol

Haha, yeah, I think it drove away with my perky boobs!!

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Its not you... And why is he messin with the boobies anyway,, doesnt he know they are currently leased out?? LOL. Im just playing but on a seriouse tip,, I looked alot of literiture up online, sat my husband down and we had a real talk about the problem. Try to get on his level and make him understand, and try not to make him feel like he is disgusting to you. ( they have feelings too ;) ...

Quoting Mommyofmorga963:

Ok well I wish my husben was so understanding. But it has even gotten to the point where if we do I can not let him tuch my breast with out me loosing it! I do not understand what is wrong with me!

BLUMENSH9
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I am right there with you, on the no sex drive. I am also nursing a 9 1/2 month old. Oh an the NO touching the boobs has ALWAYS been a rule of mine because my nipples are so sensitive, also I have overactive letdown so if he does touch them he gets sprayed, LOL. Any little pressure and I become old faithful. ;) We joke about it. However I have noticed my sex drive is coming back so maybe yours will too.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
gdiamante
by Gina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Nothing's wrong, hon. You're normal. This happens to lots of nursing moms... and even to non-nursing moms. Tell hubby it's just not a turn on... that it's like you dousing him with a bucket of ice water right where it counts.

THIS WILL PASS. But beware... when it does you'll be quite fertile. Sex drive is just reproductive insurance.

Quoting Mommyofmorga963:

Mommyofmorga963
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Thanks for all the help! I just feel so bad that I do not want to do anything with him. I will try the sitting him down and talkin to him. It is like a bitter eval, I can not keep both of the people I love the most happy! LOL

FionasMommie
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Yes, it's the hormones. It took about 15 months for me to find my sexdrive, and the only reason it came was because my dear AF finally decided to visit.... Still, I'm usually not that interested unless I'm ovulating :)

However, DH and I get it on about 1-2 times per week, which keeps us both happy and connected.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)