Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me to shut up!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
mel
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
Weight history:
Birth 5lb7oz
Lowest weight (12hr) 5lb3oz
1 week 5lb9oz
2week 6lb4oz
1mo 7lb4oz
2mo 9lb3oz
4mo 10lb6oz
6mo 12lb 6oz
7mo 12lb12oz
9mo 12lb10oz
Shes crawling and beginning to cruise. 4-5 wet diapers a day. Nurses 20ish times a day. Im thinking she still has reflux but no way she'll take meds.
You guys know my kiddos run small but shes smaller then both my other two were at 4mo by .5-1lb!!!
My weirdness starts to think like heart murmurs or things that just cause slow gain.
I know I know I'm psycho just reassure me. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs   LOL!!!    I told you last time Gymnastics!  : ) 

melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:30 PM
I know. Her big sister is starting ballet/gymnastics. I'm sure she'll follow. Lol

Quoting PolishMamma2:

hugs   LOL!!!    I told you last time Gymnastics!  : ) 

Brandy85412
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Mamas know just go with your gut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My lo is even littler than my others and my mind takes off on me, too. I've questioned kidney reflux. I asked about celiac disease. But really it just seems she's small. My other dd didn't like the height of beams in gymnastics but maybe I'll try again with this one; she jumps off stools and chairs and slides down the stairs head first.
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
And looking again, my older dd was exact same weight and length at her 6 month and 9 month. She picked up a little by the 12 but then dropped some weight at 15 months. They freaked and put me through the FTT thing, with endocrinologists and nutritionists. They simply mentioned measuring her for "subtle forms of dwarfism" and my dh was sure they were calling that her diagnosis. After a year of that crap they finally said she was small but healthy, like her parents. Now my youngest is following her tiny footsteps, just a bit tinier.
NowImAMom...
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

SHUT UP!! She's a peanut, that's all! I know an 18 month old who weighs 16lbs, Ellie is FINE!!

melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I definitely guessed you would say it! :)

Quoting NowImAMom...:

SHUT UP!! She's a peanut, that's all! I know an 18 month old who weighs 16lbs, Ellie is FINE!!

melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Thats exactly us. They did all that ftt, celiac, nutrition, gi, endocrine stuff with my middle one.
I def don't want to go through all that again

Quoting mostlymaydays:

And looking again, my older dd was exact same weight and length at her 6 month and 9 month. She picked up a little by the 12 but then dropped some weight at 15 months. They freaked and put me through the FTT thing, with endocrinologists and nutritionists. They simply mentioned measuring her for "subtle forms of dwarfism" and my dh was sure they were calling that her diagnosis. After a year of that crap they finally said she was small but healthy, like her parents. Now my youngest is following her tiny footsteps, just a bit tinier.

melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Yah. Only my mind and information sometimes makes it hard to hear my gut. lol

Quoting Brandy85412:

Mamas know just go with your gut.

Lynette
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

have you played with your diet at all with that reflux?  Many find that their eating of gluten and sometimes dairy too is what is causing it.

When I went gluten free her weight gain became more consistant.  Still a tiny little thing but the gains stayed on a consistant line.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)