Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
Trishi1207
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Same here! I love their jeans and was so excited to go get new ones after DS was born a few weeks ago. :-/

Quoting ljpaszek:

If hollister wasn't an hour away and there wasn't snow on the ground I'd probably go. My husband and I both shop at hollister so when I saw this I was rather disappointed in them. I haven't been there in almost a year due to being pregnant. 

shortyali
by Alicia on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM
I hear you. I have to take my allergy meds if I know I'm going to the mall just to walk past that place. Gag.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Unfortunately I can't even walk past that store without gagging lol. I'll be there in spirit!!! :)
paganbaby
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I so want to go!!! But sadly I'm here in Cali :-(

hapababies
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:58 PM
A lot of places have piped in fragrances: Abercrombie, hotels, spas, and I think Victoria's secret.

Quoting RichMommy:

It's piped in???!!

Quoting SadieJames:

From the piped in perfume/cologne? That place makes the entire mall reek here.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Unfortunately I can't even walk past that store without gagging lol. I'll be there in spirit!!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Duquesne
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Nah. I'm all for normalizing nursing. Just don't find a bunch of random women nursing in one spot to prove a pt all that natural. Lol. So if I go to hollister sometime (fat chance), and baby is hungry, I'll nurse:D

Have fun if you're going!
RichMommy
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Ew

Quoting hapababies:

A lot of places have piped in fragrances: Abercrombie, hotels, spas, and I think Victoria's secret.

Quoting RichMommy:

It's piped in???!!

Quoting SadieJames:

From the piped in perfume/cologne? That place makes the entire mall reek here.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Can you imagine having to work in a place like that on a day when you already had a headache? on the plus side, no one would ever notice if you went a few days without showering ;-)

Quoting shortyali:

I hear you. I have to take my allergy meds if I know I'm going to the mall just to walk past that place. Gag.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM
This is 100% what i thought when i read the story! I never buy anything because i can't ever see it. I feel like i need a flash light

Quoting eagerforbaby:

Same here, I hate that store. Not only does it smell, but it's too dark to see what you're buying! I don't know how they saw her nursing in the first place!

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

VintageWife
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I'll have to see how the roads are. It's at least 45 min to one around here and there is snow and ice. Add on top of that my allergies and asthma are acting up and I'm not sure I can handle their overly cologned store for long.

If I find someone to go with me and the roads aren't unsafe, I'll try to go.

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Thanks for sharing..  :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                         ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN