Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

how may bottles should a 6 week old get at daycare in 8hr day

Posted by   + Show Post

anyone else go back to wor an d still ebf ??

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
3grls1wildboy
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:03 PM

thanks sorry....it will be 9a till 4p

Quoting MonicaV1982:

Tip: press "quote" so that the person knows who you're responding to and gets notified of the response. :)

I was asking literal hours (8-5 for instance). :) How much you send is related to the number of hours of separation per day. :)

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

its only 2 days a week and every other weekend right now will prob pick up more later

proudmama11212
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Yes i ebf n work da longest im separated from my son is 6 hrs i i try to leave at 2 bottles for every 2 to 3 hrs bt i dnt freeze it per se i put it in da bak of da fridge i found it easier dat way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmama11212
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Yes i ebf n work da longest im separated from my son is 6 hrs i i try to leave at 2 bottles for every 2 to 3 hrs bt i dnt freeze it per se i put it in da bak of da fridge i found it easier dat way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonicaV1982
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Is that travel time included?

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

thanks sorry....it will be 9a till 4p

Quoting MonicaV1982:

Tip: press "quote" so that the person knows who you're responding to and gets notified of the response. :)

I was asking literal hours (8-5 for instance). :) How much you send is related to the number of hours of separation per day. :)

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

its only 2 days a week and every other weekend right now will prob pick up more later

lucaslexie
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Hey what kind of sippy do you use??  My dd is refusing her bottle.

Quoting MaryJarrett:

Yep. Well, I went straight to a sippy instead of a bottle but yes, baby still wanted me more. You are the feast and bottle is the famine. You are the soft, warm, good smelling, comfort, bottle is not so much.

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

thanks ..anyone still ebf and work  does baby still want you over bottle??

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I had nuby soft spout ones and Gerber soft spout ones. Nothing too special.

Quoting lucaslexie:

Hey what kind of sippy do you use??  My dd is refusing her bottle.

Quoting MaryJarrett:

Yep. Well, I went straight to a sippy instead of a bottle but yes, baby still wanted me more. You are the feast and bottle is the famine. You are the soft, warm, good smelling, comfort, bottle is not so much.

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jendigme
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM
This! My dh keeps saying I can't believe how happy she is after YOU feed her instead of the bottle....umm no brained lol

Quoting MaryJarrett:

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendigme
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Oops, brainer*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

You should leave enough for 2-3 ounce bottles to be given every 2-3 hours between the time that you leave and the time that you return. Nurse the baby right before you leave and as soon as you get back and you will need less milk.

MonicaV1982
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I was trying to say this. :)

Quoting aehanrahan:

You should leave enough for 2-3 ounce bottles to be given every 2-3 hours between the time that you leave and the time that you return. Nurse the baby right before you leave and as soon as you get back and you will need less milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)