Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Does your 2 yr old do this???

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 14 Replies

hey chickitys!!

My son is 2 and when he wants my boob, he will get it but when I think he is going to drink, instead, he will just take my nipple and rub it on his face and give it a kiss. LOL. OMG it is soooo weird!!! Why does he do this? Does yours do this??? I hope I am not the only one with a weird baby lol

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:22 PM

LOL, he loves his boobies :) Mine does not do that exactly, but he has done some pretty weird stuff, and he knows it because he laughs when he does it.

Colleen86
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:28 PM

lol its so creepy! I just tell him "Drink Isaac! Just drink or go" lol I feel like I am being molested or something lol awkward lol

Quoting Precious333:

LOL, he loves his boobies :) Mine does not do that exactly, but he has done some pretty weird stuff, and he knows it because he laughs when he does it.

SuperMom2433
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:29 PM
My son isn't quite 2 but he's 15 months and insists on playing with the free nipple. It bugs me and I hate it! Im constantly taking his hand out of the other side of my shirt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gavin423
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Kinzie is only 16 months but she will randomly stop nursing, reach up and kiss the top of my bewb and then go back to eating, lol.

melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Awwwww. Thats sweet :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

its just because they are like his meme, or whatever people call security items for kids, they provide comfort and security and he has a special attachment because of that. Its totally normal and not sexual at all, more like cuddling, hugging or kissing a special stuffed animal.

Quoting Colleen86:

lol its so creepy! I just tell him "Drink Isaac! Just drink or go" lol I feel like I am being molested or something lol awkward lol

Quoting Precious333:

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:18 PM
UGH! My second ds did that, made me crazier than anything, the worst of nursing habits. I had to nurse with my hand cupped over the other breast as a block.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

My son isn't quite 2 but he's 15 months and insists on playing with the free nipple. It bugs me and I hate it! Im constantly taking his hand out of the other side of my shirt.
SuperMom2433
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Same here!!! I cannot stand it. I always have to cup it or if we are laying down I have to offer the boob that's farthest away so that Im laying on the other boob. Does that make any sense?

Quoting mostlymaydays:

UGH! My second ds did that, made me crazier than anything, the worst of nursing habits. I had to nurse with my hand cupped over the other breast as a block.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Yes. I know exactly what you mean. I know it was my fault my ds did that because it seemed sweet and comforting when he was little. And then it became his obsession and it made my skin crawl and I hated nursing him. My mistake was ever letting him do it in the first place. my dd after him, I never let her do that but she developed the weird habit of poking in my belly button instead. When she got nervous about anything, she headed for my belly button. Or my dh's. eventually her own.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Same here!!! I cannot stand it. I always have to cup it or if we are laying down I have to offer the boob that's farthest away so that Im laying on the other boob. Does that make any sense?

Quoting mostlymaydays:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:23 PM

This....  :o) 

Quoting Precious333: It is just because they are like his meme or whatever people call security items for kids, they provide comfort and security and he has a special attachment because of that. It is totally normal and not sexual at all, more like cuddling, hugging or kissing a special stuffed animal.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                         ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)