Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Are your boobs off limits?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:02 AM
  • 45 Replies
While nursing (duration) I feel like my boobs are for dd & it bugs me bad when dh tries to mess with them. Am I the only one that feels that way?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:41 AM

NO! I feel the same way. I need a sweatshirt that says "XXXL PROPERTY OF BRYCELYNN" on it. I've told him they are no longer his ;)

willsmoms
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
We will see what happens this time. He has turned into a big boob guy since I stopped nursing my last one. I am sure they will be off limits for a while. It would get to messy unless he likes that. We will see once the new one gets here.
TheMommaJessie
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM

if i have just pumped/nursed or very full than boobs off limits

skylersmom44
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I am that way too. At least for the most part. 

cgbneb
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Im not nursing yet not due til february 21 but df knows not to mess with mine its just to painful my nipples hurt n everything else its just to uncomfortable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.3xBlessed.
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Yep, me too. I'm 9 months into nursing #3, and it's been a long 9 months for him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanys_mom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM
I'm not due til end of April and they are already off limits. They hurt and are just too sensitive to the touch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2CXh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
In the beginning they were but over time and when the leaking stopped I didn't mind him touching them.
JadeTigr7
by Crystal on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

My boobs are not off limits because of me, but my husband gets freaked out if he gets milk....so he generally stays away until I stop leaking.

MaryJarrett
by Mary on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Eh, not really for us. In fact, my boobs were off limits until I started nursing. I was really self conscious about them but then my milk came in and boom! huge! Lol especially once we passed the year mark. After 2 and 3 and then 4 yrs, I was like sure why not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)