Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

post partum?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 3 Replies

PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME

So i have exclusivly breastfed my son for 4 monthes and loved every minute of it..

at night he is a cluster feeder and normally im fine with the 3 or so hours we hang out with him nursing before bed 

i dont know what it really was tonite but all i could think around hour 2 was get off my boob 

i set him in his swing went and got some air came back and all was fine but i needed him off me soo bad

and then i just felt awful..i picked him up and he wrapped his lil arms around my neck n cooed at me and i just felt like i was the worst momma ever

could this be post partum?embarrassed

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jolou
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Post Partum Depression?

I'm no expert, but if this was a one off, and you have no other issues, I think it was just you needing a little space, which is in my experience completely normal.

If you start to feel that way a lot, or have other depressive, or anxious etc feelings, then possibly, but from what you've said, sounds completely normal!

DmanMama
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM

thanks i felt like the worst mommy in the world but i  really just needed a minute and when i came back i was fine  

sidenote: i had post partum after my most recent loss and bad i ignored it for a year this didnt feel the same:)

melindabelcher
by mel on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Sounds pretty normal. Keep up the good work!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN