Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Well the doctor impressed me

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this
I went in for Abby's four month this morning- and I was waiting on her to suggest vitamins. She didnt which I was glad of. She did say that I can start food or cereal IF I want to. She said normally breastfed babies dont really need anything until seven or so months and sometimes they dont show any interest.
I was stressed about this appointment last night because I am so scared that they are going to start with the normal crap doctors push on moms. I was very impressed today though! made me very happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K8wizzo
by Kate on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Even if a doctor would give you advice about something that you don't want to do, you can just say no thanks or nod and smile.  I'm glad your appointment went well.

WhitleyLyles
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM
well I know that. Im not saying I dont want them to say anything I just would hate it is all. I love our pediatrician.

Quoting K8wizzo:

Even if a doctor would give you advice about something that you don't want to do, you can just say no thanks or nod and smile.  I'm glad your appointment went well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

not bad at all :)

K8wizzo
by Kate on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I love mine, too.  He's great and thinks it awesome that we cloth diaper and that Nathan is still nursing at 33 months.  Our allergist feels the same way.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

well I know that. Im not saying I dont want them to say anything I just would hate it is all. I love our pediatrician.

Quoting K8wizzo:

WhitleyLyles
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM
hah they love Abbys diapers lol
she had on a goodmama today with little fairies all over it. they were tellign their friends to come look at it lol. I had her toenails and fingernails painted too.

Quoting K8wizzo:

I love mine, too.  He's great and thinks it awesome that we cloth diaper and that Nathan is still nursing at 33 months.  Our allergist feels the same way.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Quoting K8wizzo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
So glad for you! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MisfitInTN
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Yay. Thats awesome. Our pediatrician said no solids before 6 months but then at our follow up said we arent starting solids until after we go back to the gi
WhitleyLyles
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM
when do you go back to the gi?

Quoting MisfitInTN:

Yay. Thats awesome. Our pediatrician said no solids before 6 months but then at our follow up said we arent starting solids until after we go back to the gi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisfitInTN
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Feb 28th. So he will be 6.5 months.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Quoting MisfitInTN:

WhitleyLyles
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I am so glad he is doing better.
I was telling dh about the poor little baby (hope that doesnt bother you lol) and even he was glad when I told him there was a solution and an answer to all the problems now.
I am so glad you never gave up!

Quoting MisfitInTN:

Feb 28th. So he will be 6.5 months.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Quoting MisfitInTN:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN