Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

engorgement!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 8 Replies

lol i'm actually really happy i woke up engorged this morning and my breasts were very hard, baby ate and then my breasts were soft so i know he emptied them correctly!!!

what should i do with the galactogogues im taking? i want to wean off them because if i drop them all at once im worried my supply will drop...

i take 3, 3x a day...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Yay! I saw the title and was like oh just another new mom engorged.... but then i saw it was you and was like woohoo!!!! I don't gave an answer about the galactogogues. I'm so glad he's nursing again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM

haha i am SO happy! i decided to start taking 2 this morning instead of 3, im gonna take 3 for the afternoon and evening still because my supply still needs to build up for those times....  i'm gonna wean off them super slow to make sure i dont have a drop since things are finally going so well :)

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yay! I saw the title and was like oh just another new mom engorged.... but then i saw it was you and was like woohoo!!!! I don't gave an answer about the galactogogues. I'm so glad he's nursing again

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

Cleo07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM
That's awesome. Can't wait to see his weights. How is he sleeping?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:25 AM

hes sleeping SO well! momma actually gets rest now... and its really nice! 

Quoting Cleo07:

That's awesome. Can't wait to see his weights. How is he sleeping?

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Take one dose less a day every couple of days till gone.

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:38 PM
This drop one dose per day every few days until you're done with them.
I was SO HAPPY when I saw the title of this post! :-)

Quoting gdiamante:

Take one dose less a day every couple of days till gone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Yay!  I've never gotten engorged in the entire 2 years I've been nursing (guess it's good to have massive boobs lol), but I think I'm good to go with my supply!  I haven't taken the dom yet since I was waiting for a check to come, but I really feel like I don't need it now :)  Yay for Dr K!!!!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Drop 1 pill a day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN