Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do all Breastfeeding moms cloth diaper?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you use cloth diapers?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 291

View Results

I went to the store with a friend and she asked me arent you going to get diapers? I said no I use cloth, she replied oh yeah you breastfeed, I should have known you use cloth. Huh?? So is it just a hand in hand thing to Bfeed & cloth diaper? 

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mom_to_Lincoln
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM

No I use them and breastfeed but with my first Ds I breastfeed and used disposable.

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I used posies with our first, using cloth with my second.  I use them because they are less expensive, and money is tight- not because we breastfeed.

RochelleFS
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM
.We use cloth but we're pretty crunchy to begin with. Ebf, babywearing,homebirthing, nonvaxing, chemical free home,ect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM
No, I don't think you can say all of any kinda Mom does any one thing.

I haven't known many bf moms IRL, but none of them cloth diaper. The only 2 people IRL that I know who do cloth diaper actually formula feed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCeleste0722
by Celeste on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM

My first, no I didn't. Twins, I started out with sposies but started cd'ing when they were almost 6 months old 

yikesitsmindy
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I would if i were a sahm, but I can't ask my mom to deal with cloth diapers.

JadeTigr7
by Crystal on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I cloth diaper, but I didn't always.  I've always breastfed.

The longer I've been a Mom (pregnant with #5) the more "crunchy" I've gotten. :) 

Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I know about 1/2 that do IRL, but I live in an area with multiple cloth diaper stores... I learner how to CD from the girls at LLL. We meet at a cloth diaper store. I do it primarily to save money. I spent around $100 and it supplies all I need. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM

i started using cloth when ds was 14months and he was weened by then. I still use cloth with dd, i will likely ween her at about 6months, but I am a die hard cloth user, i will never put my baby (or future babies) in sposies ever. I hate them, they are bad for my babies skin, poop blows out the top and sides, the chemicals are scary, and the environment is hurting because of them. im not "crunchy" i just dont like disposables!

gumbeme06
by Sara on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:34 AM
I bf and don't use cloth, I actually didn't know so many women did until joining cm ha ha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN