Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do you let your Hubby try your milk???

Posted by   + Show Post

Just wondering has anyone let there Hubby try there milk? Lol, My Ds is 8 mos and whenever my Dh comes near my boobies Ds will hit him... ;) They are both too much!

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
Plus-size-mommy
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I just asked mine and he said sure he'd try it lol! He got some colostrum the other day, I was so embarrassed, but he just laughed and said I hope the real stuff tastes better than that does lol!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
During sex... yeah. Lots of times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luna321
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I wanted my hubby to try it and he was like "nooo thank you" then after the first few months of my bra being on during sex he decided he missed them- now he's had it lots....in the heat of the moment....its something we don't talk about so I don't know if he likes it- Iwould assum he does.

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Lol, Why???

Quoting Britania:

I don't let him near it.

christineT79
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM

My hubby is afraid of my boobs. I keep joking & saying I'm gonna put my milk in his coffee. He won't let me make him a cup of coffee now. LMAO

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Some women have started useing their milk in place of cow milk. There is even a cookbook... 

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I've tried it. It's pretty damn good. I'd definitely prefer it over cow's milk and formula.

Quoting addyangel:

DH won't even touch my boobs for fear of getting sprayed lol. Wouldn't even consider trying my milk! Has anyone tried their own milk? I'm curious...

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM

lol. I wonder if he could really tell the diff.?

Quoting christineT79:

My hubby is afraid of my boobs. I keep joking & saying I'm gonna put my milk in his coffee. He won't let me make him a cup of coffee now. LMAO

pipers_mom
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I guess I'd let him if he asked lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luna321
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe adults don't need milk of any kind- but I would drink human milk before I drank cow milk- better protein combination so easier to digest!

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Some women have started useing their milk in place of cow milk. There is even a cookbook... 

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I've tried it. It's pretty damn good. I'd definitely prefer it over cow's milk and formula.

Quoting addyangel:

DH won't even touch my boobs for fear of getting sprayed lol. Wouldn't even consider trying my milk! Has anyone tried their own milk? I'm curious...

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I am surprised by the number of replies on here who say their husbands either don't or won't have it. I was under the impression that most of them did. Mine never did, nor did he ever express any interest, and I was kind of offended by his disinterest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN