Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you let your Hubby try your milk???

Posted by   + Show Post

Just wondering has anyone let there Hubby try there milk? Lol, My Ds is 8 mos and whenever my Dh comes near my boobies Ds will hit him... ;) They are both too much!

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM

lol yeah he has by accident & liked it. We've both said many times that we wished I responded to a pump better so that we could eliminate other milks from our diets & use it to cook with , etc . When my son was bfing though he'd be nursing on one side & dh would come by & say "my milkies" & ds would  smack him &  unlatch & go to the other one. lol

BabyFruit Ticker

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I'm talking expressed milk. I never allowed him near my breasts when the boys were babies.

Quoting aehanrahan:

I offered. My ex wouldn't go near my milk except for feeding the baby a bottle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandy85412
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I made him try it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyofSoso
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Yep, dh likes it. But he only gets it during sex. Sometimes I wonder if he supports me breastfeeding more for his benefit or for baby's benefit. My milk is the only milk that doesnt upset his belly.
PEEK05
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM

He's not interested lol.

ForeverInLove
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Hubby isn't interested, lol. He's seriously not kinky though. Totally vanilla from him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allie_kat1
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Df loves it. There have been times I've woken up to him latched on and he's like "what i was thirsty" i just laugh a bit and let him be. He almost always gets some when we have sex too since he loves my boobs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addyangel
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM
I like to try anything I give to my baby, just to sympathize with what she's going through or experiencing. I've used the nose sucker, it was horrifying and I hate having to use it on her. I need to try the teething gel, she seemed to have an interesting experience with it yesterday. I haven't gotten up the courage yet to try my milk though. I know it's the best for her but I've always been curious!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I've tried it. It's pretty damn good. I'd definitely prefer it over cow's milk and formula.

Quoting addyangel:

DH won't even touch my boobs for fear of getting sprayed lol. Wouldn't even consider trying my milk! Has anyone tried their own milk? I'm curious...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Just try it. It's YOUR milk! I understand the hesitation if it was someone else's lol.

Quoting addyangel:

I like to try anything I give to my baby, just to sympathize with what she's going through or experiencing. I've used the nose sucker, it was horrifying and I hate having to use it on her. I need to try the teething gel, she seemed to have an interesting experience with it yesterday. I haven't gotten up the courage yet to try my milk though. I know it's the best for her but I've always been curious!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I've tried it. It's pretty damn good. I'd definitely prefer it over cow's milk and formula.

Quoting addyangel:

DH won't even touch my boobs for fear of getting sprayed lol. Wouldn't even consider trying my milk! Has anyone tried their own milk? I'm curious...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luna321
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

You should try some before and after your baby eats. Its so interesting to taste the difference between the fore milk and hind milk- IMO Fore milk is like sugar water and hind milk is like rich cream

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Just try it. It's YOUR milk! I understand the hesitation if it was someone else's lol.

Quoting addyangel:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting addyangel:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)