Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do you let your Hubby try your milk???

Posted by   + Show Post

Just wondering has anyone let there Hubby try there milk? Lol, My Ds is 8 mos and whenever my Dh comes near my boobies Ds will hit him... ;) They are both too much!

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Replies (41-50):
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Yeah, its kinda like getting a new toy as a kid and your bestfriend not wanting to check it out... lol.

Quoting Kathy489:

I am surprised by the number of replies on here who say their husbands either don't or won't have it. I was under the impression that most of them did. Mine never did, nor did he ever express any interest, and I was kind of offended by his disinterest.

luna321
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM

totally!

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Yeah, its kinda like getting a new toy as a kid and your bestfriend not wanting to check it out... lol.

Quoting Kathy489:

I am surprised by the number of replies on here who say their husbands either don't or won't have it. I was under the impression that most of them did. Mine never did, nor did he ever express any interest, and I was kind of offended by his disinterest.

happymommy1105
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I did with my first. I wanted to know what I was feeling my baby. it was sweet.

I don't feed my kids anything Im not willing to eat.

Bf likes my.milk

Quoting addyangel:

DH won't even touch my boobs for fear of getting sprayed lol. Wouldn't even consider trying my milk! Has anyone tried their own milk? I'm curious...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cynthje
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Yes, he doesnt drink any kind of milk and all he said was that its sweet!

Britania
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM
It weirds me out. My milk is only for baby.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Lol, Why???

Quoting Britania:

I don't let him near it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Yep. Hubby says it's super tasty. Very sweet.
xxMichellexx
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:20 AM
My DH has had a taste:) It is like watered down sweet and condensed milk :) milk with some sugar lol
MilkFactory365
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Okay so I know I'm gonna get comments from this but here goes YES to both counts and one other. I breastfed when I was a baby but I also had a little sister when I was thirteen and my mom asked me if I would like to see what it tasted like and put a small amount in a cup for me... My husband loves it not so much because of the taste but because it makes him horny and makes me orgasm, no my son does not cause the same reaction I'm not sure why but very grateful that there is that distinction. I have also tried my own milk and my husband finds it irresistable because with my own I don't need a cup... Okay I know they are coming. Comments anticipated. I'm ready. Hit me with your best shot. No milk puns intended.

Mitzi31
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:04 AM

dd's 5 mo old and we really try to show affection with each other in front of her now. Not booby wise though. We don't want her being like I was when I little. I wouldn't let my dad TOUCH my mom. Not even to kiss her. I would get sooo mad.

As for him trying my milk, yes. He's actually tried to suck some out but apparently his suction isn't as good as hers cause he couldn't get hardly anything out, lol. Of course this was after her nightly feeding as she was in bed so there wasn't a lot there at the time. He does have a new found respect for baby suction though. He didn't mind the taste at all. Said it was like the milk from the bottom of a sugary bowl of cereal. :-)

Mitzi31
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it's good you 2 can have that connection while your bfing. I have a friend who's dh will not TOUCH her while she's bfing cause he thinks it's so gross.

You go mama and don't let anyone judge you for this!

Quoting MilkFactory365:

Okay so I know I'm gonna get comments from this but here goes YES to both counts and one other. I breastfed when I was a baby but I also had a little sister when I was thirteen and my mom asked me if I would like to see what it tasted like and put a small amount in a cup for me... My husband loves it not so much because of the taste but because it makes him horny and makes me orgasm, no my son does not cause the same reaction I'm not sure why but very grateful that there is that distinction. I have also tried my own milk and my husband finds it irresistable because with my own I don't need a cup... Okay I know they are coming. Comments anticipated. I'm ready. Hit me with your best shot. No milk puns intended.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)