Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is the slowest flow bottles ?

Posted by   + Show Post

baby is visiting with dad every other weekend and 2 days aweek  and want to find the slowest flow there is we have the avent the nipple is number 1  but seems like it comes out fast

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Replies (21-24):
3grls1wildboy
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:46 PM

agreed !!!!

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

The court psychologist is obviously an idiot and that makes me so mad!  None of that is good for a baby especially a newborn.  Full weeks away at 18 months!? insane!

YES I would avoid paci when with mom and nurse for comfort!

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

DE and court is all about equall right for dad bf or notthe court phycologist says its best for babies up to 18 months then after 18 monthes its every other week the whole week away from mom..just unbeleivible i cant believe shes never had a bottle till yesterday and drank it like shes always had bottles ...oh another question she takes a paci should she try to not let her use it here and offer breast instead?

ljpaszek
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Quoting Beauty91805:

This. My son is 7 weeks and we use this bottle and there has been no difficulty whatsoever with going between the bottle and breast.

Quoting ms.momo3:

Tommee tippee closer to nature. I know they are pricier, but my son wouldnt latch when he was first born because he was early. He learned to latch correctly with the tommee tippee and going back to breast was simple and there was no nipple confusion.

What we use although she has only had a bottle 3 times, almost 6 weeks old.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:09 PM

make sure she checks all bottles when she gets them back..and watches bowel movements they are very different when formula is given

Quoting 3grls1wildboy:

yes they made up there own contract through a lawyer and in the contract says if formula is used in any curcumstace contract will be in violation of rules and then they will have to go to court she stresses absolutly no formula at alll ever ..

3grls1wildboy
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM

yes we will ....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)