Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

'Pamper Yourself' Day 2: Beautify Yourself

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 169 Replies

Today's challenge is to beautify yourself.

Today it's all about you and what makes you feel beautiful.

Here are some ideas-

• Get a manicure and a pedicure
  • Paint your fingernails and toenails, if getting a mani and pedi isn't an option
  • Put on a little make up
  • Go for that hair cut you've been putting off or take a couple of minutes to do something different with with your hair
  • Get a massage
  • Give yourself a massage- soup cans rolled under your feet, lotion rubbed on your hands or feet with gentle pressure, massage your temples
  • Soak your feet in epsom salt

What will you do today to beautify yourself? Do you wear make up every day? What color nail polish is your favorite? 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the 'Pamper Yourself' Challenge yet, you can do so here.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't do makeup or nail polish unless I am going out. I think me and my daughter will do manicures!

momma_hambrook
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I'm gonna get all dressed up make up, and hair fixed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
1 mom liked this
I never wear makeup and rarely paint my nails, but when I do I like funky colored nail polish my 11year old dd picks for me, like grean and bright purple. Maybe I'll brush my hair or do nails with dd later to beautify.
ForeverInLove

What will you do today to beautify yourself? I'll get to take a shower. That's about it.

Do you wear make up every day? There is no point. My kids could care less what I look like, and my husband is only awake and home for about two hours before he's gone. There is just no point to wear make up each day.

What color nail polish is your favorite? Hmm... Don't have one. Nail polish chips within and hour of putting it on, no matter the brand so I very rarely wear it. It's just not worth it.

ptowncards05
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I'm gonna make hubby take me for a pedicure.
tbursac777
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm gonna take a nap! LOL

my 2 month old was up to nurse every hr last night.. so i slept maybe 3 hrs. i'm gonna get some BEAUTY sleep!!!

cowgirls10181
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe this morning ill take the quiet bath i missed last night followed by a hair cut! Dont care to get my nails done.
melindabelcher
by mel on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I'll be putting some makeup on.
I don't usually wear any.
I'm a pink girl. I love my pink nail polish. Last time I had polish on was 10 months ago.
ShanaMomOf2
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I think I'll actually take a shower longer than 3 minute rush,  do a good thorough lotion over body, good teeth brushing AND floss. Hell,  I might take the iPad and sit in the bathroom 45 minutes when my husband gets home, just like he does everyday! (:

Ilyaniesmommy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
That's not true I have opi and chinA glaze ad they don't chip

Quoting ForeverInLove:

What will you do today to beautify yourself? I'll get to take a shower. That's about it.

Do you wear make up every day? There is no point. My kids could care less what I look like, and my husband is only awake and home for about two hours before he's gone. There is just no point to wear make up each day.

What color nail polish is your favorite? Hmm... Don't have one. Nail polish chips within and hour of putting it on, no matter the brand so I very rarely wear it. It's just not worth it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)