'Pamper Yourself' Day 3: Buy a new outfit-BONUS DAY
Today's activity is to buy a new outfit.
We often buy our new little ones new clothes before we by ourselves clothes. Today is your turn to buy yourself something- a full outfit, a new shirt, a new pair of pants, or a new pair of shoes. If you aren't able to afford a new outfit right now, you can still look and pick something out that you would buy for yourself.
How often do you shop for new clothes for yourself? What was the last piece of clothing you purchased for yourself? If you were able to buy anything-clothing wise- for yourself, what would it be? Post a photo if you can.
One mom who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Shopping Tote.
- The Breastfeeding Giveaway starts 1/19/13 at 8:00 am (ET) and ends 1/31/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 2/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.