Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

'Pamper Yourself' Day 7: Your choice

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 102 Replies

Today's challenge is your choice.

Today, you can decide what you want to do to pamper yourself. 

What will you do for yourself today? If money and time weren't an issue, what would you do for yourself today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the 'Pamper Yourself' Challenge yet, you can do so here.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ForeverInLove
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:26 AM

What will you do for yourself today? Most likely nothing. I won't have time for just me time.

If money and time weren't an issue, what would you do for yourself today? I'd go get my hair trimmed (complete with a great scalp massage), go get a real massage, and then go to my chiropractor. My sciatic has really been acting up :(

RHayden25
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I will buy a Starbucks mocha. If money weren't an issue I would get a sitter and have a spa day with a long massage, facial, mani/pedi, hair and makeup. Then I would find someone to get dessert out with. Then come home and hug my babies and DH. :)

rachelrothchild
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I'm going to take a bath with my sea salts.  If I had money, I'd get a massage and a new wardrobe (pregnant, so that doesn't make sense right now anyway).

Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Today I need to do my nails again. Somehow. My daughter has a radar for my nailpolish-as soon as I've done most or all my nails, she wakes up. Whether it's the middle of the day, middle of the night...So they always end up smudged...and they look like garbage right now.  Gotta work on that...

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Today, I will get a foot rub from my dh :-)
If money was no option if take a mini vacation with my family. They'd have to come too or it wouldn't be relaxing.
lovinmyboys...
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Nothing. Today is all about the kids. If I had a bunch of money, I would get my hair and nails done, buy some new clothes, and go out to eat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Probably nothing

If money and time wasnt a issue I would be at the spa all day!!!
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I am going to treat myself to a California roll lunch :)
If money were no object, we would take a vacation before baby gets here to somewhere beachy, lol!
ptowncards05
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM
No pampering for me today. If money wasent an issue I would have a day out of shopping and spa.
Brooked18
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Today I'm going baby bootcamp a stroller fitness class.

If money weren't an issue I would treat myself to a spa day with all the works hair nails massage
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)