Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM
  • 995 Replies
7 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Breastfeeding Moms!

Whether you are a breastfeeding mom or you are interested in breastfeeding, you are always welcomed here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britt0910
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Brittany and im a breastfeeding mom of a 2 month old.

sjwest1989
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Stephanie and I am breastfeeding my 2 month old son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KristenandCaleb
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Kristen and I am exclusively breastfeeding my 3 week old and loving it!

MrsPickett
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Michelle and I'm a breastfeeding monther of an almost 1yr old.

Missmystery
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello mamas! I am breastfeeding my 4.5 months son.

Kahla11
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM
8 moms liked this

Hi am April. I am not new to breast feeding a baby, but I am new to exclusively breast feeding twins. I have one older child and twins that are 6 weeks old.

Update I am still breastfeeding exclusively and we are a week away from being 4 months with the twins. Am very excited to try and continue for the full year.

We are now at 6 months. We are not able to exclusively breastfeed. We had to add at least one to two meals with solids but that's it still getting most of their nutrients from breast milk

DivineRed1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello fellow nursing mamas!  I'm breastfeeding my 10 1/2 month old son (and having trouble getting him interested in solids!)

catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM
8 moms liked this

Hi Everyone! My name is Dawn, and I am one of the Mods in this group.. :o)  I am a married stay at home mom of four wonderful children, all ecologically breast fed and naturally weaned. I love spending time with my family, taking care of my home, visiting with friends, and volunteering in my community. I am a certified Lactation Consultant and Natural Parenting Instructor, and love spending time on this site providing information and support, visiting with other moms, and making friends!

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

b.futlz
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello I'm brittany I have a 16 month old dd and a 2 day old ds but I'm only bfing ds
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JTE11
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, I am BFing my Dd who will be two in two weeks. I don't plan on weaning her until she's ready so I'm joining up with this group for now. I don't have BFing troubles these days but maybe I can help someone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)