Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Breastfeeding Moms!

Whether you are a breastfeeding mom or you are interested in breastfeeding, you are always welcomed here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (261-270):
knk7172
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Kristy - I am currently BFg my toddler girl who is 21 months.  I have two boys.  1st one I BF for 18months and 2nd for 2 1/2 years.  My girl is such a diva, so different from the boys :)  

CatherineA0207
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Catherine and I am a breastfeeding mom of a 7 1/2 month old

tinkerbellmom08
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Corrine!  I have one daughter and She lights up my world.  Married to the most wonderful Hubby for 5 years and are expecting baby #2 November 14th!pregnant belly

motamaid
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello. I am Jes and 34 year old mother of 3.  I exclusively breastfed my first 2 and with this one ( 8 weeks old) We have been giving him a bottle every night either breastmilk or formula. Also if we go out sometimes we give him a bottle then also, either breastmilk or formula. It has been such a freedom for me to get a nap or have an easier time out in stores with the ability to let soemone else feed him a bottle. With my other 2 i never considered it, with this one I'm like "I don't care what they eat nor who feeds them, let me sleep, dammit". :D OK, not "that bad" but somewhat....

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Welcome ladies :)

KelleyKat13
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

HEY :) 

im kelley a first time mommy of a beauiful 3 week old baby girl serenity <3

im breastfeeding only :D

breastfeeding

squarepeg007
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

hi,my name is Sarah im a first time mom  im expecting a girl on sep 2nd.  im 24 & live in Temple, Texas.im looking for some moms to meet & hang out with. i have reacently joined a patenting class, but they dont really go over what to expect  after birth & i was looking for some moms to hang out with & get some hands experiance & advice from.

ShortCakeScrap
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Melissa.  I have three children ages 16, 13 and 9.  Currently pregnant with number 4 and going to try breastfeeding this time.  With my oldest, I tried.  It was so painful and pretty much had no idea of what to do.  No one at the hospital helped back then.  Didn't bother with the younger two but determined to do it this time.  I'm due July 14th.  Want to learn as much as possible about breastfeeding.

CafeMom Tickers
Muse012
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Amber. I am BFing my little man, Ashton, who is just over 2 weeks.

I also have a 2 yr old, Isabelle, that I was able to BF for 6 months before my work routine got in the way. I've had a bit of trouble this time around, but I haven't given up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
l4mycountry
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I am not breastfeeding yet but well be in july. I hope kid 2 will tack to me, because kid 1 did not. If that happen what should I do?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN