Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Welcome to Breastfeeding Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Breastfeeding Moms!

Whether you are a breastfeeding mom or you are interested in breastfeeding, you are always welcomed here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (631-640):
Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting Dslamommy12:

Hi! I'm Amanda I'm a breast feeding mom to a 3day old! I also have a 19month old :)

Welcome Amanda!! Did you breastfeed your 19 month old?

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Quoting Wynonnerz:

Hello ladies, I'm Wynonna. This is my first pregnancy, 17wks 3days today - almost half way! :D Anyways, planning on breastfeeding for as long as I can, I really don't want to give my baby formula, even though my mom says it could not happen cuz of her experience with the 5 of us.Any tips and advice is always appreciated! :)

Welcome Wynonna!! You CAN do it. Just because your mom had problems doesn't mean that you will. 

Please ask any questions you may have. We're here to help you!

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Welcome Hannah! Congrats on 7 1/2 months of breastfeeding!! Love the pic.

Quoting ScarlettMyRuca:

Hi I'm Hannah, I'm exclusively breastfeeding my seven and a half month baby girl. :) I love every thing about it, and it's the best decision I've ever made, even though it was tough at first!

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Natalierae17:

Hello my name is Natalie! I have a precious 3 and a half month old baby girl name Abrielle. She solely breast feeds and has a lot of trouble with bottles! We're from Virginia! Can't wait to chat with you all!

Welcome Natalie! I love your little girl's name. 

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Quoting MrsMadBrit:

Hi I'm EBF my 4mo DD and my goal is to make it to at least a year. :)

Welcome! How is breastfeeding going so far?

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Quoting hopeandglory53:

Hello. I'm Amy, and currently breastfeeding my youngest of 5, who is almost 7 months old. Not new to the whole bf'ing, either, as all my children were breastfed when they were born ;)

Welcome Amy! Good job on breastfeeding all 5 of your kids. How old are your older kids?

hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

12, 9 (only boy), 7, 6.

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Quoting hopeandglory53:

Hello. I'm Amy, and currently breastfeeding my youngest of 5, who is almost 7 months old. Not new to the whole bf'ing, either, as all my children were breastfed when they were born ;)

Welcome Amy! Good job on breastfeeding all 5 of your kids. How old are your older kids?

leannesmommy
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, 
My name is Celeste and I am a breastfeeding mom to my 4 month old daughter!baby girl 

MrsMadBrit
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

It's been a wonderful experience for the most part. At first I thought I had a problem with my supply, but that just turned out to be cluster feeding. I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Quoting MrsMadBrit:

Hi I'm EBF my 4mo DD and my goal is to make it to at least a year. :)

Welcome! How is breastfeeding going so far?

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Welcome to the group, Celeste! 

Quoting leannesmommy

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN