Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do you post your own breastfeeding pics on Facebook?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you post your own breastfeeding pics on Facebook?

Options:

Yes, I have.

No, I haven't.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 88

View Results

Have you ever posted a picture of your child breastfeeding on Facebook?  What kind of reactions have you gotten from your "friends?"

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Brandy85412
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I have, it was all positive.

gumbeme06
by Sara on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM
When I had a nursling I most definitely did and probably will with this one too .. I received a few negative comments.... They just got the nice little remove from friends list button
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I don't post pictures of me nursing. They know my son breastfeeds, they don't need to see pictures. I post other pictures of my son, so it's not like they are missing out. All.
nursing photos are for me and my husband.
turttlemom
by Nayelli on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven´t but my SO did post a picture of my nursing our son right before we left the hospital, I was already dressed up and my shirt cover almost all my breast. The reaction, my very best friend and roommate from collage gave me a speech of how disrespectful my SO was.She was the only one that made acomment

sjwest1989
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I haven't but my boyfriend has without telling but there were no negative comments.
annaica
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Awww I think that was sweet of him! Weird she thinks it is disrespectful :(

Quoting turttlemom:

I haven´t but my SO did post a picture of my nursing our son right before we left the hospital, I was already dressed up and my shirt cover almost all my breast. The reaction, my very best friend and roommate from collage gave me a speech of how disrespectful my SO was.She was the only one that made acomment

BlessedMammaof2
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I haven't ironically. My nursling will be two in March and I have yet to do so. Now I have posted and shared a number of other BF photos and related articles. I have plenty of photos of me BF though.
turttlemom
by Nayelli on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I know, even though she still is my best friend and loves my baby, she is everything but supportive, she is always asking me when  will I switch to formula and keep saying if she ever have a baby she won't bf because she wants to have good sex at least :(

Quoting annaica:

Awww I think that was sweet of him! Weird she thinks it is disrespectful :(

Quoting turttlemom:

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Most, if not all of my friends on fb have or are for breast feeding. No one ever said anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunflower_rn
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree it is a private moment between myself and my lo. I am not modest lol just feel its private. wouldn't care if a friend posted or not, to each their own. also my hubby is very private and modest so if I wanted I would definately have to consider his feelings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN