Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Other Nursing Toddlers Do This? *update with photo*

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

My son is 2 and recently fell in love with his woody doll. I mean it goes everywhere with him- helps him clean up his toys, he feeds him foods etc. Well he keeps asking me to nurse him-"woody nurse?" I tell woody- "no that milk is just for Gabriel" but he's asked at least 3 times a day the last couple days. lol I think its cute that he asks but I really don't feel comfortable using my boobs as a toy, kwim? Any way any other toddlers in this group ever want you to nurse their toys?

So he curled up on my lap a minute ago (with Woody of course) and asked to nurse, when I pulled out the boob he looks at woody and says "no nurse Woody, baby's only" then a minute after nursing he pulls off and says "baby's milk no one else's" lol I just love this kid. Here he is setting with Woody.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

lol Honey I've nursed everything from teddy bears to hot wheels & EVERYTHING in between. I always just  put whatever it was up to my breast(usually not  even uncovered unless it already was because of him nursing) &  left it for a second then handed it back & said all done.

BabyFruit Ticker

luna321
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Yeah okay I guess I can let Woody nurse if it means that much to him ;)

heathercm26
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Lol. I have nurses a pink monkey. Teddy bear. Plastic dino. Etc etc etc. I finally showed her yo lift her own shirt and nurse herself. She is very satisfied with that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:01 PM
So funny! He just wants the best for his friend ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM
My son used to put his bear up to me to nurse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)