Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

woohoo! ALMOST an ounce...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

my breasts are DEFINITELY starting to flow better already. I am letting down more in the pump and i got ALMOST an ounce, so close. lol. also i got my electric working again thank god but even in the electric normally i only get .25 this was like .75 of an ounce :)

oh and babys diapers have been a lot heavier today as well. PROGRESS! :)

also I went to an LLL meeting today and they all told me how great it was that i was so dedicated to breastfeeding. it made me feel good. :)

Edit: OMG MY SHIRT IS SOAKED! it never gets this wet, usually only a spot if it does soooo yay!

i'm so happy to be covered in milk right now ahha. is that weird? 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Starshine-bela
by Leah on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Sounds like you're having such an awesome day! Glad things are getting better already!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM

bump

Cleo07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Good to hear. I was thinking about you today wondering how it was going. :)
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:37 PM

:) its going great so far, slow progress but progress none the less.

Quoting Cleo07:

Good to hear. I was thinking about you today wondering how it was going. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Yay!  Baby steps :)  Just one day at a time <3

newmom121812
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Yay!!!!!! Keep it up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
addyangel
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Good job!!
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Have you started your new dosage increase for your meds yet?
Your doing great! Such dedication! I'm proud of you! A lot of moms would have quit long ago and went to ff.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Quoting PoodleMum:

Yay!  Baby steps :)  Just one day at a time <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:10 AM

yes I did increase them :) i think thats why things are going so much better.

thank you :) I have had a lot of great support from people on this forum and other groups, and of course from my family and friends. 

i've cried a couple times in my fiances arms saying i didnt know if i could keep going and he kept telling me that I could do it and that i needed to and why its important. and my son really loves his milk. he is so healthy too its amazing. hes only gotten sick twice and each time was barely even sick. I was sicker than he was lol.

oh andddd my shirt is soaked right now! I just fed him and it letdown on the other side and my shirt is totally wet- usually i only get a tiny wet spot. LOL is it weird im so happy about this? lol

Quoting Junebaby18:

Have you started your new dosage increase for your meds yet?
Your doing great! Such dedication! I'm proud of you! A lot of moms would have quit long ago and went to ff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)