Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

DD is a breastfeeding "snob"

Posted by   + Show Post
I took DD for her 3month pictures today and after, we were waiting for the photographer to get done uploading everything when she got fussy. I had a bottle of breastmilk with me and she will eat from a bottle, but it was too cold. She would start to eat and pull away fussing trying to nurse. After a couple tries I decided to nurse her... she latched and ate while I looked at the pictures and ordered... then konked out. I laughed because of her and was proud of myself because I'm fairly shy about nursing in public. ..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Replies (21-28):
Lorraine2674
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:16 AM
That is cute!

Quoting MayFlowerMomma:

Yep this it totally my daughter! I have no problem niping and she even helps me out now. She will hold my top shirt right up to her mouth so no one can see my boob. Its pretty funny and helpful at the same time

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats, mama..  you did great! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

arigdon4
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:14 PM

aww :)

misslady80013
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

My son is too! He wants it straight from the tap.  As far as NIP, baby has to eat.  If they don't want to see it, they can look the other way.  I stopped nursing with a cover once my son started pulling it off, lol.

embrigmom
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you! My dd is 11 months old and hated doing bottles. At first she would no problem but after awhile she just wouldn't and only wanted to nurse for her milk. My fist NIP was on a long weekend camping trip. Since then I don't care and will nurse anywhere. Have done it in our car in a parking lot plenty of times.

connorsmama06
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep it up mama. I gets easer! Congrats

JTE11
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh good for you! My DD took exactly two bottles in her life and then decided never again so if I didn't nurse in public, there was no feeding her. Some just don't want to mess around with bottles :)

MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I nursed all of mine in public as necessary.  With the first one, I was all private, going into the bathroom or making a six-man tent out of a recieving blanket.  By number four, I was able to nurse under a maternity shirt without a blanket as needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)