Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

ok so im going back to my old doctor..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

my old doctor who put me on  my thyroid meds to begin with, im going to make an appointment to see him tomorrow and tell him what is goign on, im still getting low thyroid symptoms still, and i think i need to see him even tho he is more pricey - 150... but the medi-cal doctors are just not helping me here :-/

since he put me on the meds in the first place and he is more educated on armour than the other docs ive been seeing (they usually use synthroid but synthroid makes me insane) i think its important to see him, hes a great doctor...

will keep you all updated and hopefully he can help me, i think he will be able to. im hoping he can get me in quickly..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Going back to one that did right by you is a good idea! I hope you get the answers you are looking for. Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:05 AM

thank you, i just know that he kows what hes doing and i  dont like my meds being constantly messed with blindly. :/ especially since itts affecting mine and my sons health..

Quoting EmmaZate:

Going back to one that did right by you is a good idea! I hope you get the answers you are looking for. Good luck

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I think that's a good idea. I hate medi-Cal doctors too. I think I'm going to be changing again soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Quoting aehanrahan:

I think that's a good idea. I hate medi-Cal doctors too. I think I'm going to be changing again soon.

they are ok for real basic stuff but i need someone more educated for this one, since it is affecting both my son and i's health..
\

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I've spent hours just waiting to see someone when I had an appointment.
You do need to see someone who you trust when it comes to this.

Quoting LucyHourglass:

Quoting aehanrahan:

they are ok for real basic stuff but i need someone more educated for this one, since it is affecting both my son and i's health..

\

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN