Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Dark circles magically gone..

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

yesterday, after the milk with gluten in it.

today:

i stopped giving him that milk and hes just been nursing from me, he looks a lotttt better. 

here is a pic from new york when i had a ton of gluten as well:

see the bags?

going to the doc in an hour but i wanted to show you girls the difference..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM

he is also a lot calmer today

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Hope you get some answers mama!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cleo07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Let us know how it goes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM

thanks, i also noticed he gets a slight fever when exposed to gluten, this has happened a lot in the past but i just thought it was from teething. since it was a very low grade fever i didnt pay attention to it..  but yesterday he had it again along with the dark circles. ame thing happens to my mom and i when exposed to gluten. im going to have her check for allergies as well 

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Hope you get some answers mama!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM

i will. he has 2 appointments today so i wont be able to update until way later.

Quoting Cleo07:

Let us know how it goes!

eema.gray
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a pretty convincing difference momma!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
K8wizzo
by Kate on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Agreed!

Quoting eema.gray:

That's a pretty convincing difference momma!

KristenandCaleb
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM

WOW, that is amazing. How did you figure out it was possibly gluten causing it? Or did you just stop eating gluten randomly?

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM

gluten causes me probleems as well as my mom, i stopped eating it. he gained a pound. ate it again, he lost weight.

Quoting KristenandCaleb:

WOW, that is amazing. How did you figure out it was possibly gluten causing it? Or did you just stop eating gluten randomly?

KristenandCaleb
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Wow that is so interesting! Makes me want to cut it out of my diet. So glad you found out what was affecting you and your little one! My son is always gassy, so I've been trying to figure out some trigger foods myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)