Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

How often?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM
  • 14 Replies
For those of you with LOs that are one or older, how old are they and how often do they nurse? Just curious. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by mel on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM
3yr2mo. Usually 1-3 tines a day but she also will go days without nursing (my denying her)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jjchick75
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

My 2.5 year old twins nurse in the morning, before nap time, after nap time, and before bed. My 1 year old rarley goes 2 hours without nursing still, so around 12 times a day. 

hriabywx4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM
14 months. 3 during the days not sure how much at night cause we bed share. More often on my days off. On those days he does frequent drive by nursings. Lol
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

My ason is almost 4 & no longer nurses but when he was 1 I still nursed on demand which was more than 6 or 7 times a day & 3 or 4 times a night. When I had to wean him at 2 he was nursing 2-3 times a day & 2-3 times at night.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
22 months. I really don't keep track. She nurses whenever she wants during the day unless I'm busy doing something. She nurses maybe once or twice in the middle of the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mckinneymom918
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM
4 1/2 months- every 2 hours during the day. She goes 4-6 hours at night usually.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
My son is 5 and nurses before bed some nights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinepraying
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM
My daughter is 20 months. She nurses on demand still...usually when she wakes up and before going to bed, whenever we come home from sometimes before we leave as well. And here and there otherwise. Our pediatrician wants me to limit her to about 3 times a day max because she doesn't weigh as much as she'd like..she said she wants solids..not liquids to be the majority of what goes in her. But I'm not going to limit her feedings. She still eats when we eat and then some... Sorry, I guess that just came out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
My daughter will be 3 yrs in March. She nurses 2-3 at night and 1-2 times in the morning.
maggiemom2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM

My DD is 3 1/2. She nurses 3-5 times a day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)