Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your feelings toward Bfeeding? Is it just another chore, or do you love it?? .

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 73 Replies

Poll

Question: Is breastfeeding enjoyable for you? Or is it just a part of taking care of your baby? Or is it a hassle & you only do it because its Best?

Options:

Love it!

Just a part of life.

Cant wait to Stop!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 115

View Results

I personly Love Bfeeding. I love the bond, the comunication, & the benifits for both of us. I was talking to a friend & she asked me if it was hard not being able to leave overnight or something like that. I never even missed it nor did I think about it.  To me its more then just providing nurishment for my baby. 

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:12 AM
3 moms liked this
Breastfeeding is part of being a mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjchick75
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this

I said just a part of life. I love the bond and I love the benefits. But I don't like my breast touched, not even by my husband. So breastfeeding is not the most pleasant experience for me. I usually do something to keep my mind occupied and not thinking about it. I really want to love it every aspect of it but I don't. But I do it because it's part of being a mother! 

Titana
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I love it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't bf in quite awhile now, but I enjoyed it. I miss it and can't wait to again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sleepymommy87
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM
5 moms liked this
I didn't vote because there wasn't an all of the above option ha ha. I love it but sometimes I'm touched out and need a break, and even though it's a part of life and i try to cherish the special nursing moments while i can, some days i find myself looking forward to being able to go out for a night or even just plan a day trip that doesn't involve a pump or nursing breaks. Dd is 1 today and we've made it this far with plans to keep going until she self weans but I'd be lying if i said i enjoy every minute of it. So it's all of the above lol!
Azura311
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Doing it for the whole year at nine months now
pinkiebabii
by Jennie on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I love it:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I give you alot of credit, my nipples used to be very sensitive but that stoped. But I do know how you must feel! Kuddos to you!!!

Quoting jjchick75:

I said just a part of life. I love the bond and I love the benefits. But I don't like my breast touched, not even by my husband. So breastfeeding is not the most pleasant experience for me. I usually do something to keep my mind occupied and not thinking about it. I really want to love it every aspect of it but I don't. But I do it because it's part of being a mother! 

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Lol., you are right!!!

Quoting sleepymommy87:

I didn't vote because there wasn't an all of the above option ha ha. I love it but sometimes I'm touched out and need a break, and even though it's a part of life and i try to cherish the special nursing moments while i can, some days i find myself looking forward to being able to go out for a night or even just plan a day trip that doesn't involve a pump or nursing breaks. Dd is 1 today and we've made it this far with plans to keep going until she self weans but I'd be lying if i said i enjoy every minute of it. So it's all of the above lol!

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:43 AM
That's why I said that it is a part of motherhood.

Quoting sleepymommy87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)